Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My 'little' Sister

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss Hastings. RIP Sandra
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss Hastings.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options

RIP Sandra, I lost one of my sisters 12 years ago to MS a horrible disease, my thoughts are with your family

It truly is thanks for your kind words.
  • Options
    So sorry for your news, god bless you and your family.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

So sorry for your news, god bless you and your family.

Cheers DA9.
  • Options
    be at peace

from a fellow MS'er
  • Options
    So, so sorry to hear your sad news Hastingsaddick xx Rest In Peace Sandra xx
  • Options

be at peace

from a fellow MS'er

Hope your coping better then my sister lanc lad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best from me mate.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options

Best from me mate.

Cheers Mr President.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Thoughts with your family
  • Options
    MS is a truly awful disease for the individual and the family and friends who hold that person dear.

Plateau, plateau, drop and repeat. Miserable.

I'm sorry you have had to go through this and wish you well.

Death is always hard to deal with but sometimes it can be a blessed release.

I am sure she will live long in your hearts and minds.

I hope Christmas goes well.
  • Options
    RIP Sandra. MS is a terrible disease. I do a 150 mile bike ride every year from Boston to Provincetown Cape Cod in aid of MS. A friend of ours has it and she has gone from being an active mother to being almost bed bound. Hoping they find a cure soon. Condolences to your family especially at this time of year. God Bless
  • Options

MS is a truly awful disease for the individual and the family and friends who hold that person dear.

Plateau, plateau, drop and repeat. Miserable.

I'm sorry you have had to go through this and wish you well.

Death is always hard to deal with but sometimes it can be a blessed release.

I am sure she will live long in your hearts and minds.

I hope Christmas goes well.

Kind words Neil, thanks.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:

RIP Sandra. MS is a terrible disease. I do a 150 mile bike ride every year from Boston to Provincetown Cape Cod in aid of MS. A friend of ours has it and she has gone from being an active mother to being almost bed bound. Hoping they find a cure soon. Condolences to your family especially at this time of year. God Bless

Thanks for the kind words.
  • Options
    Thoughts with you and family Hastings. RIP Sandra.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your sad news Hastings, god bless Sandra, rest in peace x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Sorry Hastings. I hope your sister now rests in peace.

I read this with an emotional heart as my sister at the age of 54 got engaged tonight. Her first ever serious partner. So I read your post while I've been weeping tears of happiness all night.

Strange feeling. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sisters are so important! Xx
  • Options
    RIP Sandra. Such a sad time of year to lose someone. A very good friend and neighbour of ours collapsed and died suddenly on Wednesday. I wanted to say something on here but didn't, as Barrie had little or no interest in football, let alone Charlton. Anyway, I certainly do not wish to hijack this thread other than to say I am very much thinking about anyone and everyone that we have lost just now xx
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Sorry Hastings. I hope your sister now rests in peace.

I read this with an emotional heart as my sister at the age of 54 got engaged tonight. Her first ever serious partner. So I read your post while I've been weeping tears of happiness all night.

Strange feeling. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sisters are so important! Xx

So true curb it....I'm lucky to still have two sisters.
  • Options

RIP Sandra. Such a sad time of year to lose someone. A very good friend and neighbour of ours collapsed and died suddenly on Wednesday. I wanted to say something on here but didn't, as Barrie had little or no interest in football, let alone Charlton. Anyway, I certainly do not wish to hijack this thread other than to say I am very much thinking about anyone and everyone that we have lost just now xx

Thanks Weegie...sorry to hear about Barrie RIP.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Best wishes to you and your family Hastings. RIP Sandra.

Perhaps, try and have a wonderful Xmas in memory of your sister. I'm sure she'd want you to.
  • Options
    Just caught up with this thread, really sorry to hear of the news of your sister Hastings.
  • Options
    So sad, RIP.
  • Options
    I would just like to say a massive thanks to all of the kind & supporting comments on this thread.....gotta love Charlton Life....well at least most of the time. Thanks again and may I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss Hastings , may little sis rest in peace.
    As someone who has 3 sisters I couldn't imagine losing any of them but the comfort of the others should help you in these times x