Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January (2017) Transfer (Rumours) Thread - (Deadline Dayfrom page 67)

Comments

• We were all happy to see the match day 16 Saturday, if felt like we were finally getting a bit of strength back into the lineup. But the injury to Big Mag has ruined that. Still think we need another forward and to offload Ajose or give him the time, plus another central midfielder.
  • Admin: can you please change the title of this thread.
  • edited January 2017

Maybe exaggerating but he definitely isn't nearly good enough for a play off push. I'll be worried if we have to lean on him for the rest of the season.

Do not be worried, we will continue to flounder mid table. Our next four games do not look promising for a start.
    It must be great to be so optimistic...
    Behave yourself.

Please tell me where there can be any optimism with our club whilst these clowns are in charge.
    Cyril is very protective of our home grown players even if they are deserving of criticism and probably pro regime so unlikely that she will be signing up to WAR but hey ho it's each to their own.
  • JamesSeed said:

If Robinson can cajole Novak into getting fit I think he's a decent fill in for Magennis.
    I can't quite work out exactly what we need in the window. Cover for Solly? A number 10 perhaps? In fact definitely if Ajose is on his way out.

If Watt has a role in this team, it will surely be as Number 10, as he can't play as Number 9, and he's not a winger either
  • When big Mac went off, I think Ajose would have benefited as there were several balls played in low and Watt had gone deep. Lookman starting today and you do wonder if he would have made the difference. Oh well.

Was there any truth in the potential swap of Ajose for Ched Evans?
  • The return of Watt has complicated things.
    Robinsons instinct to subject Watt to a spartan tear invoking regime, and then maybe he might make the bench was right. Then watt turns up and says if he had played it would have been 6 against Bristol Rovers and lo and behold Robinson includes him ahead of Hanlan and KAG and Umerah.
    In my view Robinson should've stuck to his guns and made Watt cry with training pain, and demanded that Watt proves himself worthy to be picked notwithstanding his innate ability.
  • As I thought, Tony Watt can not play for another club this season, so he won't be sold.

Fifa, rules and regulations on the registration of players, article 5:

3. Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during
    one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play
    official matches for two clubs
    . As an exception to this rule, a player
    moving between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping
    seasons
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

The return of Watt has complicated things.
    Robinsons instinct to subject Watt to a spartan tear invoking regime, and then maybe he might make the bench was right. Then watt turns up and says if he had played it would have been 6 against Bristol Rovers and lo and behold Robinson includes him ahead of Hanlan and KAG and Umerah.
    In my view Robinson should've stuck to his guns and made Watt cry with training pain, and demanded that Watt proves himself worthy to be picked notwithstanding his innate ability.

To me both Watt and Holmes were rushed into the squad to make the bench look "strong" on paper, and maybe give the crowd a life
    Or a lift even
  • Can someone put sensible posts only in the thread title?
  • To right rumours please

• Maybe exaggerating but he definitely isn't nearly good enough for a play off push. I'll be worried if we have to lean on him for the rest of the season.

Do not be worried, we will continue to flounder mid table. Our next four games do not look promising for a start.
    Behave yourself.

Please tell me where there can be any optimism with our club whilst these clowns are in charge.
    I won't let them, get in the way of me supporting my team
    More important things in life to get angry about ...
  • Give me an R
    Give me a U
    Give me an M
    Give me an O
    Give me a U
    Give me an R
    Give me an S

What have you got..............................

I know one thing for sure, you got neither Graham Parker nor Fleetwood Mac.
  • RedChaser said:

Maybe exaggerating but he definitely isn't nearly good enough for a play off push. I'll be worried if we have to lean on him for the rest of the season.

Behave yourself.

Cyril is very protective of our home grown players even if they are deserving of criticism and probably pro regime so unlikely that she will be signing up to WAR but hey ho it's each to their own.
    If Cyril is pro regime then his comments

Behave yourself.

It's not about the football, that has been irrelevant for a long time.
  • RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

If Cyril is pro regime then his comments

Behave yourself.

It's not about the football, that has been irrelevant for a long time.
    No Cyril is not pro regime!
  • A striker is needed, if Magennis gets injured we're fcuked.

Bollox
  • Sponsored links:

• Simonsen said:

Get that big Brazilian in with the Italian name in from Singapore. Or Makienok (I'm serious).

Understand KM has listened to your advice and the big Italian with a Brazillian arrives on Monday.
  • Simonsen said:

Get that big Brazilian in with the Italian name in from Singapore. Or Makienok (I'm serious).

Understand KM has listened to your advice and the big Italian with a Brazillian arrives on Monday.
    Source ?

• edited January 2017

Simonsen said:

Source ?

• edited January 2017
    Hang on let's not be too hasty time for a Star Trek piece de resistance;

'New thread please'
  • From twitter

stuart binns‏ @stuartbinns
    spoke to Magennis after the match & he reckons he will only be out for a few weeks as it is only a sprain #HopeSo

We need a relieved response for things like this.