Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January (2017) Transfer (Rumours) Thread - (Deadline Dayfrom page 67)

Comments

• tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Maybe exaggerating but he definitely isn't nearly good enough for a play off push. I'll be worried if we have to lean on him for the rest of the season.

Do not be worried, we will continue to flounder mid table. Our next four games do not look promising for a start.
    It must be great to be so optimistic...
    Behave yourself.

Please tell me where there can be any optimism with our club whilst these clowns are in charge.
    Cyril is very protective of our home grown players even if they are deserving of criticism and probably pro regime so unlikely that she will be signing up to WAR but hey ho it's each to their own.
    If Cyril is pro regime then his comments

Maybe exaggerating but he definitely isn't nearly good enough for a play off push. I'll be worried if we have to lean on him for the rest of the season.

Do not be worried, we will continue to flounder mid table. Our next four games do not look promising for a start.
    Behave yourself.

Please tell me where there can be any optimism with our club whilst these clowns are in charge.
    I won't let them, get in the way of me supporting my team
    More important things in life to get angry about ...
    It's not about the football, that has been irrelevant for a long time.

Elfsborg, if you hate it that much why don't you support someone else? They aren't going anywhere for the time being and your constant negativity is pretty boring!

Are you RoJo in disguise?
  • I heard a rumour that this was a thread regarding transfer rumours, I was clearly mistaken.
  • tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Cyril is very protective of our home grown players even if they are deserving of criticism and probably pro regime so unlikely that she will be signing up to WAR but hey ho it's each to their own.

Behave yourself.

Elfsborg, if you hate it that much why don't you support someone else? They aren't going anywhere for the time being and your constant negativity is pretty boring!

Who says they're not going anywhere? Liar Meire?

And who are you to tell other fans to stop being Charlton fans?

Disagree - fine. Tell them they're not fans. Not fine.
    You beat me to it, and put it better than I would have done.
  • tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

Related to Cyril are you?

Don't read my posts then, problem solved.
    But he's got to read them, otherwise how would he know he's bored?
  • folder said:

I heard a rumour that this was a thread regarding transfer rumours, I was clearly mistaken.

No, any rumour will do. There's a rumour someone might buy the first round in the Ramblers, but I won't believe it until it's on the OS.
  • edited January 2017

From twitter

stuart binns‏ @stuartbinns
    spoke to Magennis after the match & he reckons he will only be out for a few weeks as it is only a sprain #HopeSo

Oi !

I posted this last night on the post match views thread as per Seb Lewis' Facebook post ! And only got 3 likes.....

This is no transfer rumour !

Sort it, Henry !
  • folder said:

I heard a rumour that this was a thread regarding transfer rumours, I was clearly mistaken.

No, any rumour will do. There's a rumour someone might buy the first round in the Ramblers, but I won't believe it until it's on the OS.
    seems more like a dating site at the moment
  • tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

What's your problem with me?.Haven't got one with you..
    I'm just an old woman that enjoys her football.
  • Sponsored links:

• tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

you sound a bit like @ElfsborgAddick Cyril.
  • My favourite thing about this thread has become the people posting that not enough posts are about transfer rumours.
  • My favourite thing about this thread has become the people posting that not enough posts are about transfer rumours.

This post is about transfer rumours, rather than a transfer rumour.
    You should be ashamed of yourself.
  • tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

Of course I do not have a problem with you, you made the first comment about going to support another club. Do you remember that?
  • tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

Of course I do not have a problem with you, you made the first comment about going to support another club. Do you remember that?
    It was not me that said that.
  • tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

Try tgarrett1
  • Crusty54 said:

folder said:

seems more like a dating site at the moment
    That's an idea, perhaps I'll start a dating thread on here........................................
  • edited January 2017
    Why don't you invite Cyril to the Ramblers Rest and buy her a glass of wine or bunch of flowers and make up?
  • edited January 2017
    RedChaser said:

Why don't you invite Cyril to the Ramblers Rest and buy her a glass of wine or bunch of flowers and make up?

It's an idea.

I invite and she buys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

Don't worry I will
  • Macronate said:

This has turned into the Keith Stroud of threads.

Blame Cyril for that one.
  • RedChaser said:

Don't worry I will
    You old smoothie Blackpool.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Don't worry I will
    You got the old bit right.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Don't worry I will
    Can't blame me for still trying
  • Macronate said:

Well you can't blame Fox.
  • Macronate said:

Let it go Cyril he's moved on.
  • Macronate said:

What?!
  • RedChaser said:

Macronate said:

Let it go Cyril he's moved on.
    I can't...I'm still not over Yann...And as for Derek Hales....
  • Rumours people.

RUMOURS