Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January (2017) Transfer (Rumours) Thread - (Deadline Dayfrom page 67)

Comments

• Options
    A mate of mine said Forster-caskey is a good player but gone backwards in the last few years :(
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

A mate of mine said Forster-caskey is a good player but gone backwards in the last few years :(

Is the who you think the midfielder is redhenry ??
  • Options
    David Fairclough?
  • Options

Colclough

Maurice Colclough
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

Redhenry said:

I don't know @FAVADDICK
  • Options
    Ketts saying he is from a good championship club.
  • Options

Ketts saying he is from a good championship club.

Compared to us all Championship clubs are good.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Can't be Ryan Colclough then who has just gone back to Wigan from Franchise, anyway the Wigan manager has said he wants him back in the fold.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Hate all this bollox. If you're confident you know the players name and club just say.

'Midfielder from a good club'

Cheers, happy new year.

Ketts knows stuff but he doesn't tease to make himself look clever. I honestly feel he shares what he can to help allay our worries etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope it's Richie towell
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

FAVADDICK said:

Redhenry said:

I don't know @FAVADDICK
  • Options
    Reckon it's Thompson
  • Options
    Think its Forster Caskey. Brighton would be the 'good' club that Ketts refers to. He is normally accurate.

My Brighton mate rates him. He was a regular under Poyet and Hyppia, Hughton doesn't fancy him.

Crucially Robinson took him to MK last season so they know each other.
  • Options

Reckon it's Thompson

That would be good, but wasn't he Slades target in the summer?

May mean we have the links and no reason why Robbo wouldn't want him. Couldbe that he was the one not paparticularly keen to come down to this league.
  • Options
    Forster Caskey is on a season long loan at Rotherham, is it actually him?
  • Options
    Forster Caskey is on a season long loan at Rotherham. Played just seven games in a struggling side, is he good enough anyway.
  • Options
    It's Forster Caskey!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    iamdan said:

Hate all this bollox. If you're confident you know the players name and club just say.

'Midfielder from a good club'

Cheers, happy new year.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Len fairclough ??
  • Options
    JonnyK said:

It's Forster Caskey!

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Not a bad player JFC, better than Crofts and Ulvestad.
  • Options
    Ketts knows his stuff but can only say certain things, lets just wait and see as it should be announced today, and Yes I do know Ketts.
  • Options
    Is this supposedly a loan or permanent deal? Hopefully the latter although it would be typical of this lot if we sold Lookman and Fox for millions and only brought in players on temporary deals.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Is this supposedly a loan or permanent deal? Hopefully the latter although it would be typical of this lot if we sold Lookman and Fox for millions and only brought in players on temporary deals.

Good question. We need players to be committed.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Did we expect anything else?
  • Options
    cfgs said:

shirty5 said:

Valley11 said:

Did we expect anything else?
    I would see sales replaced by loans as a hint the idiot might be selling and passing the long term rebuilding costs onto whomever comes next. (Hopefully)
    That would be brilliant, only trouble is the deluded old fool has sanctioned that type of transfer activity in at least the last January transfer windows so it's impossible to second guess him. We can but live in hope.