Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale (Away) Re-arranged Tues 7th February (ed. Sat 18th Feb now)

Comments

• Options

Will there be tickets available on the day?

game might not be on this date now.

Think its very poor from the club to be honest all the fans who may have paid for travel and or hotels.
    Hard one but I think the club are right to ask for a Saturday game.

Would help Rochdale too as a bigger gate.

Also think it is good comms to say they have asked so people are aware it might move.

Might go if it is a Saturday as never been to Spotland. Might even buy my own ticket : - )
    I do sort of understand the movement and many will benefit from it getting moved but cant help feel there should be a rule in place regarding moving so close to the fixture to protect fans.
    Agree, very hard on those that have made plans and bought tickets.
  • Options
    Anyone have any idea when this could be confirmed?

Will get Oldham tickets instead once it is.
  • Options

Think its very poor from the club to be honest all the fans who may have paid for travel and or hotels.
    Hard one but I think the club are right to ask for a Saturday game.

Would help Rochdale too as a bigger gate.

Also think it is good comms to say they have asked so people are aware it might move.

Might go if it is a Saturday as never been to Spotland. Might even buy my own ticket : - )
    I do sort of understand the movement and many will benefit from it getting moved but cant help feel there should be a rule in place regarding moving so close to the fixture to protect fans.
    Agree, very hard on those that have made plans and bought tickets.
    Perhaps the club might refund any out of pocket expenses if the rearrangement goes ahead subject to the necessary proof being provided. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Now re-rearranged for the 18th February
  • Options
    Oldham it is, ffs
  • Options

Will be really pissed off if it's moved.

same here .. already had to change a hotel booking, another change will just mean more expense and a change of plan ((:<)
  • Options
    From a football view, it's an excellent idea, but for the poor old supporter who has now seen this fixture changed for the 2nd time, it may well leave them out of pocket.

Third time lucky hopefully. Here's hoping there is no heavy snow that weekend in Lancashire!
  • Options
    Confirmed on twitter
  • Options

same here .. already had to change a hotel booking, another change will just mean more expense and a change of plan ((:<)</p>
    Write to the club @Lincsaddick , ask for some compo, you've got a way with words. :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

same here .. already had to change a hotel booking, another change will just mean more expense and a change of plan ((:<)</p>
    Write to the club @Lincsaddick , ask for some compo, you've got a way with words. :wink:
    nice to know my literary output is appreciated and that you're concerned for my welfare, either that or you are the same sarcastic old sod of yore ..
    BUT .. I have already booked a hotel for the Oldham game, now I have to move the hotel booking for the 6/2 to the weekend of 18/2 .. this will entail some expense and means that I'll have to work and live out of another Manchester hotel for a week .. could be worse .. let me know if you want details and how I get on with my claim against CAFC ..
  • Options

RedChaser said:

nice to know my literary output is appreciated and that you're concerned for my welfare, either that or you are the same sarcastic old sod of yore ..
    BUT .. I have already booked a hotel for the Oldham game, now I have to move the hotel booking for the 6/2 to the weekend of 18/2 .. this will entail some expense and means that I'll have to work and live out of another Manchester hotel for a week .. could be worse .. let me know if you want details and how I get on with my claim against CAFC ..
    Seriously Lincs it's out of order, I'd write to them, nothing ventured, nothing gained and good luck. Keep me posted.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

If they change it to the 18th, they should offer free coach travel.

Good idea. Preferably before spending £44 on Manchester trains.

Does this count as 5 postponements in 3 seasons up there? This should mean I can finally make it.
  • Options

You'll have to change your business appointment.....
  • Options

To late for that mate, looks like I am staying in Rochdale anyway, the joys
  • Options
    @ElfsborgAddick any idea on trains for this?
  • Options

Brilliant news. It will give our 4 new signings additional time to blend into the squad.

Also players that are not match fit have longer to get fitter, too early for Josh I assume
  • Options

@ElfsborgAddick any idea on trains for this?

I'll have a look later today.
  • Options
    cheers mate just had a gander then and cheapest i could find is about 54 without railcard.
  • Options

cheers mate just had a gander then and cheapest i could find is about 54 without railcard.

And will go up if either Manchester club are drawn at home in the cup that day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have a 30% off code if anyone wants it, it works out £61 return for two Adults to Manchester.
  • Options

To late for that mate, looks like I am staying in Rochdale anyway, the joys
    Justice!
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

And will go up if either Manchester club are drawn at home in the cup that day.
    nailed on wall away to united :smile:
  • Options
    Too late in the day to make a change like that. Definitely believe, the club should offer some form of goodwill to any that had made commitments to next weeks game. It does however mean I can go now....
  • Options
    they might chuck a couple of coaches on but thats as far as it will go i would say.
  • Options
    Sensible decision, away support would have been similar to Scunthorpe on a Tuesday 189, it is not a new ground, 462 Cheltenham.

If you had made travel plans then you have my sympathy that you need to change again but would suggest majority would have driven with others on coach, unless Blackpool how many stay over on away trips, would be a good idea for the club to lay on free coaches, will get 3 times more support on a Saturday, will not help those based north of Watford gap.
  • Options

The cheapest i can see is £22.00 each way Euston/Manchester & then £5.40 day return between Manchester Victoria/Rochdale.
  • Options

I have a 30% off code if anyone wants it, it works out £61 return for two Adults to Manchester.

Stu could you stick the code up please
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Stu could you stick the code up please
    @Essex_Al is your friend he'll put it on the activity board for you. :wink:
  • Options
    New ground so I will be there!