Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale (Away) Re-arranged Tues 7th February (ed. Sat 18th Feb now)

13»

Comments

• Options
    clb74 said:

I have a 30% off code if anyone wants it, it works out £61 return for two Adults to Manchester.

Stu could you stick the code up please
    I've only got the one code, I can email it too you, you need two adults traveling.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

I have a 30% off code if anyone wants it, it works out £61 return for two Adults to Manchester.

@Essex_Al is your friend he'll put it on the activity board for you. :wink:
    Sorry red not with you
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    clb74 said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

Sorry red not with you
    The activity board is 'notice to the world', take a look at it, as opposed to a 'Private Message' (PM) via the 'Inbox' facility.
  • Options
    I've just liked Essex Al message to major but still not got the 30%code
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

Sorry red not with you
    The activity board is 'notice to the world', take a look at it, as opposed to a 'Private Message' (PM) via the 'Inbox' facility.
    Don't ever cock up RC . . . . . . . . I'm watching you!
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

Sorry red not with you
    I do make mistakes Al, the last one was about ten years ago though :wink: .
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

Sorry red not with you
    Al you got the 30% code please
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Essex_Al said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

Sorry red not with you
    I do make mistakes Al, the last one was about ten years ago though :wink: .
    Some may say introducing yourself to me on Saturday was not a good idea!
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Essex_Al said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

Sorry red not with you
    Al you got the 30% code please
    FY-RC
  • Options
    Just a bit of a heads-up ahead of this game. Huddersfield Town fans found Spotland not exactly spotless!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/absolutely-disgusting-town-fans-give-12528320.amp
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Will there be tickets available on the day?

game might not be on this date now.

Think its very poor from the club to be honest all the fans who may have paid for travel and or hotels.
    Hard one but I think the club are right to ask for a Saturday game.

Would help Rochdale too as a bigger gate.

Also think it is good comms to say they have asked so people are aware it might move.

Might go if it is a Saturday as never been to Spotland. Might even buy my own ticket : - )
    I do sort of understand the movement and many will benefit from it getting moved but cant help feel there should be a rule in place regarding moving so close to the fixture to protect fans.
    Fans are not and never have been considered.
  • Options
    You're not going are you?
  • Options

I was looking into it, as I thought you may want to go, but then realised I can't as I have another date.
  • Options

Just a bit of a heads-up ahead of this game. Huddersfield Town fans found Spotland not exactly spotless!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/absolutely-disgusting-town-fans-give-12528320.amp

this is a new slant on the 'make the visiting team uncomfortable' strategy .. but seriously, this situation is not only disgusting, it's a definite health hazard
  • Options

I was looking into it, as I thought you may want to go, but then realised I can't as I have another date.
    You have a date?
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FCVerified account
    @CAFCofficial

Following
    More
    VALLEY AWAY | We will be running FREE coaches to the rearranged fixture at @officiallydale on February 18th -> http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-rochdale-free-coaches-3550491.aspx … #cafc
  • Options
    Good move by the club, well done them.
  • Options

they might chuck a couple of coaches on but thats as far as it will go i would say.

mystic meg