Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewis Page (ed. New contract to 2020)

Comments

• Options

Change the thread title ffs phone nearly got launched.

SAME!
  • Options

Reading the thread title, I also feared the worst.

Especially with 89 unread threads.
    Except 85 of them were from June 2017, mostly about an ongoing spat between Henry and Sid James.

And you guessed right, I couldn't be arsed to finish reading about 2 posters scratching each others eyes out.
    Not much really much about Lewis Page though.

• Options
    He was obviously playing with an injury on Saturday, he dropped to his knees about three times in pain. Why is he still playing? Surely Solly, Marshall or Anfernee can fill in for a few games.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    clb74 said:

Change the title

Please do I feared the worst
  • Options
    At best let him play tomorrow leave him out Saturday he then gets two and half weeks rest
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    clb74 said:

At best let him play tomorrow leave him out Saturday he then gets two and half weeks rest

Bowyer said that Bielik should be back for Coventry so be good to put him in defence with Sarr out on the left

If not can play Taylor back there ;)
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

He was obviously playing with an injury on Saturday, he dropped to his knees about three times in pain. Why is he still playing? Surely Solly, Marshall or Anfernee can fill in for a few games.

Playing injjured may go some way to explain his performnance, because he was utter shite. His inability to get a cross into the box was incredibly frustrating at the end.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Redhenry said:

Playing injjured may go some way to explain his performnance, because he was utter shite. His inability to get a cross into the box was incredibly frustrating at the end.
    I'm surprised by some of the marks he's been given on the Luton score thread, I thought he really struggled.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm still not totally convinced by him. Think he loses concentration at times and gets caught out of position. The diamond formation does ask an awful lot of him so hardly surprising really, especially if he's been carrying a slight injury. Also doesn't help him that we've had Dasilva for the last couple of years who set the bar so high.
  • Options
    Is he out for the season?
  • Options

This is Charlton.

One good result two kicks in the bollocks. Especially under Duchatelet.
  • Options

No ...... it's the usual CL ancient thread with misleading title.

You just can't get decent mods these days, isn't that right Dazzler? :smile:

• Options
    Dijksteel, Pearce, Sarr, Solly

It's makeshift and not the best defence in the League but best we can do now. If they play well then leave it, if not put Sarr left-back when Bielik is back.
  • Options
    I thought I read that a left back was training with us somewhere, anybody have any updates on that, or am I dreaming up stuff again.
  • Options
    Well done sir ;)
  • Options
    Mascoll not featuring for under 23s right now? Any relevance do you think?! Or is he injured etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Why have the mods still not updated the title.

Come on @admin pull your fingers out of your arse and do something useful for a change :wink:
  • Options

Come on @admin pull your fingers out of your arse and do something useful for a change :wink:

They are waiting
    If page is in the team tomorrow night
    title stays the same
  • Options
    Even if he isn't sods law dictates that if they do alter it he'll get an injury to ensure he is!

Leave well alone!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Even if he isn't sods law dictates that if they do alter it he'll get an injury to ensure he is!

Leave well alone!

I was thinking that too. The moment the thread title is corrected, he'll trip over a blade of grass on the pitch and rupture something.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Bowyer said that Bielik should be back for Coventry so be good to put him in defence with Sarr out on the left

FFS there's nothing good about Naby Sarr playing left back, he's terrifying at centre half, at left back he makes Lewis Page look competent - for the avoidance of doubt LP is way up the list of hopeless recent(ish) left backs just below Seabourne and Matt Frey (last seen nowhere nearly good enough for Conference South) - a couple of OK performances from LP this season and that wonder goal last season do not begin to outweigh the litany of half-wit half-baked lightweight dross he's served up over the last year or more; to say nothing of his piss poor fitness record.
    We'll have far fewer scares with a back four more like: Dijksteel, Pratley, Pearce, Solly - not to say there won't be plenty of scares from such a makeshift line up
    You are just...you are ridiculous. We already knew this, but each new wildly inaccurate tirade never ceases to amaze me
  • Options
    "Lewis Page: worse than Matt Seaborne"
  • Options
    "Darren Pratley: centre half ahead of Sarr and Bielik"
  • Options

WIOTOS...!!! Cmon boys get with it...;)