Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My favourite toy

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    My scalextric which was pretty large was top trumped by my mate, his track filled his parents loft, I think the makers name of his was aurora, or something similar, the smaller cars really flew but used to many magnets for me, I loved a pile up.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I had aurora - they were very fast for their size - you had to clean the track quite often but they went. They were also nicely detailed - I had a pack with two Mclarens and two Ferraris - the only problem was they were the same car - same number so I had 1 mclaren and 1 ferrari and two spares!. I thought they caould have done two numbers. But it was a good system. The magnets were good, but the cars would still come off if you went round a corner too fast as they should.
  • Options
    Mum just found this legendary fire truck in the garage. This bad boy had an attachment that allowed me to spray water at other toy cars when they were on fire in my imagination.
  • Options
    I just got this from eBay. Boxed and (supposedly) unopened from 1984.
  • Options
    Pwr

The wifes rabbit, so i can spend morre time on here.
  • Options
    Arnold Palmers pro shot golf.
  • Options

Crossfire

I had one of those the guns that shoot the silver balls broke within a few days.
  • Options

Arnold Palmers pro shot golf.

I've still got that in the loft.