Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liam Meadows 24.5.1987 - 11.1.2017 (Minutes Applause, 29th Minute on Saturday)

Comments

• Options
    So sad. Must be dreadful; can't bear to imagine what you're going through. Condolences to you and your family, Sam.
  • Options
    So sad. RIP
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Sorry to read this tragic news. Condolences Sam - thoughts with you and your family.

R.I.P Liam
  • Options
    Sincere condolences to you and the family.

RIP Liam
  • Options
    Terribly sad to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

RIP Liam
  • Options
    RIP Liam - far too young.

Thoughts are with your family at this sad sad time.
  • Options
    Absolutely gutted for you. Condolences to all you're family and friends, stay strong for each other.

RIP Liam.
  • Options
    No parent should experience the death of their child before them and fortunately not many do. Sadly I too am one. No words of comfort to offer, but life continues. RIP Liam. Thoughts are with all the family.
  • Options
    This is such very sad news. Awful to read your words. I cannot imagine how you are feeling. Losing a child is the worst thing in the world I should imagine.

My heartfelt condolences to you and all your family.

RIP Liam.
  • Options
    Sam ever so sorry to hear of your loss, RIP Liam.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I cannot imagine the pain of losing your boy.
  • Options
    Julie, I can only echo what everyone else has said. Condolences to you and all your family.

RIP Liam

Xx
  • Options
    Dreadful news. RIP.
  • Options
    heartbreaking news and something no parent should ever have to go through, sincere condolences to you and all your family.

RIP
  • Options
    Julie, that is such a moving tribute to your son and written with incredible dignity at what is undoubtedly the most difficult time. I am so, so sorry for your loss. I hope that you and all the family find strength in your happy memories.

29 years is cruelly short. RIP Liam, always an addick.
  • Options
    RIP Liam. Condolences to all family and friends
  • Options
    Sam, so sorry to read this. Condolences to you all
  • Options
    So sad to hear, RIP Liam.
  • Options
    RIP Liam
  • Options
    Awful news. RIP Liam. Far too young.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Incredibly sad to read this. RIP.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your sad news.
  • Options
    So sorry for your devastating loss.

RIP Liam
  • Options
    How terribly sad......so young and so bloody unfair.
    RIP.......Liam.......RIP.
  • Options
    What a kick in the teeth. A complete tragedy. RIP Liam. Forever young.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear the terrible news of your tragic loss. Can't imagine the pain you feel just now. Far too young to be taken. R.I.P. Liam.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear of your loss. Terrible news that puts life into perspective.

RIP Liam.
  • Options
    Awful news, thoughts and prayers with you and family.
    RIP Young man.
  • Options
    Such heart-breaking news about someone so young. RIP Liam and condolences to the loving family who will miss you so much.
  • Options
    My sincere sympathy and condolences to you and the family for such a great and sudden loss.No one can make the pain go away but it will ease. What I found to make it bearable is to remember the things that make you and the family smile when thinking of him, and share them.