Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liam Meadows 24.5.1987 - 11.1.2017 (Minutes Applause, 29th Minute on Saturday)

Comments

• Options
    I'm so very very sorry to hear this sad news, no words will bring comfort right now and although time is a healer the pain you must be experiencing now is uncomprehending. RIP Liam, my sincere condolences to you Sam and to Liams' family and friends.
  • Options
    Condolences to you and your family, Sam.
  • Options
    Really sorry to read this. Thoughts are with you and your family.
  • Options
    Thanks SO much for putting that up, @guinnessaddick .

When I saw it on Facebook, I wished that I had the skills to do so.

Although I doubt that Sam will be at the match on Saturday, a minute's applause on the 29th minute would be an apt tribute to Liam which his Mum would appreciate SO much.

Thanks again

Jean
    x
  • Options
    So sad. RIP Liam.
  • Options
    Such sad news thoughts are with you and your family
    RIP
  • Options

Really sad for you and the rest of the family, Julie. Awful thing to happen. All your friends at Charlton will be thinking of you.

Thank you Rick, much appreciated x
  • Options
    BDL said:

Julie, I can only echo what everyone else has said. Condolences to you and all your family.

RIP Liam

Xx

Thank you Dave & for the help you have given me x
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Julie, that is such a moving tribute to your son and written with incredible dignity at what is undoubtedly the most difficult time. I am so, so sorry for your loss. I hope that you and all the family find strength in your happy memories.

29 years is cruelly short. RIP Liam, always an addick.

Thank you so much @Davo55, your kind words are much appreciated x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carter said:

That's heartbreaking. I think I met your son at a sponsor do a few years ago when we were sat at the same table. Smashing chap

Rest in peace young man

Thank you @Carter & yes that was indeed Liam x
  • Options

That's truly shocking Sam, I've only just lost my sister so share your pain....RIP Liam.

Thank you @Hastingsaddick & sincere condolences to you also x
  • Options

RIP Liam. Such sad news. Best wishes to his family. I'll make sure we give it him a mention on commentary on Saturday.

Thank you SO much @StubleyAddick you must have met Liam at a few shirt sponsor evening's x
  • Options
    Very sad to read this news and I am sorry for your loss.
    RIP Liam
  • Options

RIP Liam, thoughts and prayers with you Julie and family.

Thank you so much Ian x
  • Options
    Sam lloyd said:

RIP Liam. Such sad news. Best wishes to his family. I'll make sure we give it him a mention on commentary on Saturday.

Thank you SO much @StubleyAddick you must have met Liam at a few shirt sponsor evening's x
    I did indeed. My Dad passes on his regards too. Your son was a lovely, friendly guy. Such sad news
  • Options

Although I doubt that Sam will be at the match on Saturday, a minute's applause on the 29th minute would be an apt tribute to Liam which his Mum would appreciate SO much.

Thanks again

Jean
    x
    Thank you Jean & in light of this tribute being paid to Liam we WILL be attending the match as will Sarah (his wife) & her family x
  • Options
    Such sad news, my thoughts are with all Liam's family and his friends
  • Options
    RIP Liam
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sam lloyd said:

Thanks again

Jean
    x
    Thank you Jean & in light of this tribute being paid to Liam we WILL be attending the match as will Sarah (his wife) & her family x
    I'm SO pleased to hear that, Julie.

I had been waiting to hear back from @StubleyAddick as to whether the applause and Liam's picture on the screen were confirmed by our club and then I would have emailed you to see whether you felt you could make it to the match.

Will be in touch before then.

Stay strong & take care

Jean
    xx
  • Options

Sam lloyd said:

Thanks again

Jean
    x
    I'm SO pleased to hear that, Julie.

I had been waiting to hear back from @StubleyAddick as to whether the applause and Liam's picture on the screen were confirmed by our club and then I would have emailed you to see whether you felt you could make it to the match.

Will be in touch before then.

Stay strong & take care

Jean
    xx
    Thank you so much Jean. I should've added that all my family will be attending also, it's what Liam would have wanted & I can't think of a more fitting tribute to him as he loved Charlton so much & will be there in spirit on what I hope will be a very special day pending arrangements with CAFC. x
  • Options
    RIP Liam. Condolences to your family Sam lloyd.
  • Options
    Truely sorry for your devastating loss. I can't imagine how you are feeling, but the Charlton family are with you. Strength.
    RIP Liam
  • Options
    Please accept my most sincere condolences at this sad time. RIP Liam
  • Options
    Such sad news.
    Sincere condolences to you and your family.
    RIP Liam.
  • Options

Damian Walters ‏@DamianJWalters 16h16 hours ago
    Damian Walters Retweeted Damian Walters
    @CAFCofficial have been in touch & I'm liaising with @ollygroome and the family to arrange this applause. Thanks to everyone for support xDamian Walters added,

Damian Walters @DamianJWalters
    Fellow @CAFCofficial fans, please share this for a 29th minute applause on Saturday. So so very sad. #CAFC
  • Options
    Why, why, why. Only God knows. RIP young fellow Addick, my thoughts and condolences to his mum, his family and everyone who had the pleasure of knowing him.