Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewis Page and Jason Pearce at Bromley Addicks - 2 Feb 2017

Comments

• Options
    Come along and find out more about the guys
  • Options
    Will Lewis be there till the end or does he have to go early like usual?
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Nicholas said:

I think he'll be there till the end but if there is only one door that you and Lewis are walking towards, maybe let him go through first... If you try to block him he might launch a high booted block at you!!
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

made that joke already ; - 0
  • Options
    See that this no longer a sticky

Proof that this site is run by the regime
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

He'll be thrown out by the bouncer after 20 minutes
  • Options
    I would like to bring some Gravitas to this thread by ignoring the jokes at
    the young Ex West Ham player's Expense and say to Lewis;
    I hope your next match will be 3rd time lucky,
    and this will be a new chapter in your CAFC career and you don't get booked, plus i hope it's at the Valley in a Tome match.

"Is this a Library"
  • Options

Oh I see, so you noticed a picture while reading an article.

A bit like I noticed his hair on the sidelines whilst watching the football.

And if this counts as fascination with his hair style, I guess you are just as guilty by 'correcting' me regarding the hairband

So you admit you are guilty but of what?

I usually do look at pictures that illustrate articles, that is why they are there.

No quite the same as eyeing up blokes hairstyles while their warming up.

I'll ask him for his phone number for you if you like but cant promise you're his type.
    What the hell is wrong with you? Sad man.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Oh I see, so you noticed a picture while reading an article.

A bit like I noticed his hair on the sidelines whilst watching the football.

And if this counts as fascination with his hair style, I guess you are just as guilty by 'correcting' me regarding the hairband

So you admit you are guilty but of what?

I usually do look at pictures that illustrate articles, that is why they are there.

No quite the same as eyeing up blokes hairstyles while their warming up.

I'll ask him for his phone number for you if you like but cant promise you're his type.
    What the hell is wrong with you? Sad man.
    lost your sense of humour @superchrissypowell ?

it was a JOKE, what the hell is wrong with you?

Typical leftie PC gone mad reaction
  • Options
    Is @Essex_Al the support act?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I would like to bring some Gravitas to this thread by ignoring the jokes at
    the young Ex West Ham player's Expense and say to Lewis;
    I hope your next match will be 3rd time lucky,

and this will be a new chapter in your CAFC career and you don't get booked, plus i hope it's at the Valley in a Tome match.

"Is this a Library"

Reminds me of Sweaty's first two games, but he certainly did well for us
  • Options
    Good luck tonight
  • Options
    Hope everyone has an enjoyable evening.
  • Options

Is @Essex_Al the support act?

Couldn't afford me!
  • Options
    Is there Parking?
  • Options
    Another good evening.
  • Options
    No sign of any cans of Red Bull ! Is this significant ?
  • Options
    They were drinking J20
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They were drinking J20

This club What have we become F**king OJ's
  • Options
    Scoham said:

J20 buying us and moving to the dome? The J20 Arena?

Owned by Britvic and licensee of PepsiCo. The PepsiCo arena?
  • Options
    cheers, good write up.

is it just me, but I wouldn't have recognised either of the two lads if they were stood next to me at the bar !
  • Options
    thanks Henry
  • Options

cheers, good write up.

is it just me, but I wouldn't have recognised either of the two lads if they were stood next to me at the bar !

They arrived together but in seperate cars. I went outside to greet them and said hello to Lewis and then realised it was Jason as the guy getting out of the other car was smaller and younger and so had to be Lewis

In my defence it was dark in the car park
  • Options
    LP said he was surprised that training at Charlton similar to West Ham ie very high tempo and tactical "100%" rather than at Coventry were more laid back and very much focusing on free kicks and corners. "Maybe that was the problem" (at Coventry).

Was that partly under Slade as well at Coventry or had Lewis gone back to West Ham before Russell joined?

JP is doing his B licence and is coaching the U16 as it Jackson. Jacko not coaching the first team. JJ wants to go into coaching and JP thinks he'd like to do that at Charlton as been here a long time.

Good to see we're doing this at Charlton as it must really help the youngsters coming through being coached by current players... I think Lampard said when he retired that he wanted to do his coaching badges now (like other top ex-players) yet with the likes of Solly | Harriott | Jackson doing it well before they retire, it makes you wonder what the hell they're doing waiting so long
  • Options
    Thanks for the write up Henry, I've said it before, but I do like Robinson's approach to the game. Really struggling to take to him as a bloke but sounds like the players are enjoying life under our latest manager.