Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AFC Wimbledon Tickets **SOLD OUT**

Comments

• Options

PopIcon said:

Just rang up and blagged two, not got VG, not even got a season ticket.

just got a Millwall 'mate' to ring up, gave his Millwall membership number, got 14 tickets, easy peasy.
    I'm willing to sell them to the highest bidder with the money not going to charity, starting price is £75 for the pair.
  • Options
    This is the one day a year it's worth having VG
  • Options
    I am a season ticket and VGold member hope that havent sold out by tomorrow morning
  • Options

I am a season ticket and VGold member hope that havent sold out by tomorrow morning

I'd try today
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    GRAY9 said:

This is the one day a year it's worth having VG

a lifetime
  • Options
    Just got six. Good thing about having 3 season tickets. Will be selling the tickets for more money if anyone is interested
  • Options
    Just been in the club shop - about 6 fans getting Wimb tickets. Staff said the phones were busy too.
  • Options
    just got our 2, only took 30 mins on hold.
  • Options

Nice one Rosie, cheers.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Nice one Rosie, cheers.
    Dare I ask, any decent pubs?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nice one Rosie, cheers.
    There getting better rose the last recommendation elfs gave has been knocked down
    I don't think he can beat that
  • Options

Nice one Rosie, cheers.
    I'll come back to you on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Nice one Rosie, cheers.
    There getting better rose the last recommendation elfs gave has been knocked down
    I don't think he can beat that
    Shut up no trousers, you could not beat an egg.
  • Options
    Ffs there expecting me to stand at my age.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Ffs there expecting me to stand at my age.

At least people will struggle to see your hairy legs that way.
  • Options
    Those that intended to buy their tickets in person today when they went to the Scunthorpe match have had that option scuppered. The phone lines might be a little more busy on Monday, if there are any tickets left of course.
  • Options
    Got my two in person
  • Options
    Not sure how many have been sold, but i was there at 10 am and there were 3 of us buying tickets.

One guy had 2 the other 6, they were pulling tickets from 3 books and i had 198/199 outfrom my seller, if the books they took from were simular they wont be many left.

Please note these are standing tickets @£17, we havent been issued any seats.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I've just got mine. There are a couple of hundred left. 03330 144444 option 6.

I pretty much got straight through.
  • Options
    Just got mine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just managed to get two for my other half, only had to wait on the line for about 2 mins. Surprisingly easy.
  • Options
    Got mine was expecting something similar to Brentford away in 14/15 when I was on the phone for 50+ mins.
  • Options
    Very annoying as just sat on hold :(
  • Options
    ten minutes not hopeful
  • Options
    i just get a 'sorry your call cannot be completed' regardless of whether i hit option 3 or option 6. Anyone else getting this?
  • Options

i just get a 'sorry your call cannot be completed' regardless of whether i hit option 3 or option 6. Anyone else getting this?

Yes, I was getting the same. Why have they not put a second round of restrictions on this? Surely season ticket with 4 x away games this season.
  • Options
    Guessing there won't be any left for Red card holders with a decent purchasing history then?!
  • Options
    Sold out by the
  • Options
    After 40 mins of calling and getting the "sorry" message I'm finally on hold. This phone system needs upgrading to tell you where you are in the queue.
    Don't hold out much hope of there being any tickets left though.
  • Options
    I've been hold 28 minutes not looking great