Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

AFC Wimbledon Tickets **SOLD OUT**

Comments

• Just got through and they hung up straight away...
  • Amazing, On hold for 50 minutes, lady answered and hung up on me. You f*cking morons.
  • FINALLY got through - good luck all hoping to get tickets
  • Got my 2, 30 minutes on the line
  • They were still available this morning at the box office.
  • They have now sold out
  • robroy said:

Sit there and listen to all options and recorded message to be told. "Sorry your call can't be completed"

Yeah cheers for that you twats!

Press 6 to speak to an operator. Waited about 2 minutes. One adult, two kids tickets bought.
  • Just bought mine literally three minutes ago.
  • got ours, 40 minutes on hold
  • Hopefully, they will change the criteria for the Northampton match if we receive an allocation fewer than 800.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got my 150.
  • massively lucked in with the wimbledon and northampton games as no chance on a ticket and going to rome and bellew.
  • No additional tickets either according to the OS.

Unusual to give away fans no seats at all.
  • No additional tickets either according to the OS.

Unusual to give away fans no seats at all.

Maybe they don't want their toilets smashed up in that stand.
  • Managed to get ours. Is there a fans boat running to this one? Seem to recall that there was some talk of it but can't see any details now
  • Got mine six of us going
  • Got my 20.
  • craigcafc said:

Managed to get ours. Is there a fans boat running to this one? Seem to recall that there was some talk of it but can't see any details now

• Wish I was going to Wimbledon just for the boat party - went on the boat Jim organised to Brentford (or was it Fulham?) and it was great fun - highly recommended.
  • Ah, busy this morning so missed out. At the end of the day, whatever method the club uses to sell the tickets, most people will miss out

A bit different from when Wimbledon played at Selhurst!
  • Sponsored links:

• Forgot it was this morning. Didn't get myself sorted in time to see if I could get out of prior commitments, darn!
  • Ah, busy this morning so missed out. At the end of the day, whatever method the club uses to sell the tickets, most people will miss out

A bit different from when Wimbledon played at Selhurst!

With 650 tickets though should be 1 ticket per person though.
    My second ticket I got could go to anyone I want
  • should be one per member but they way the restrictions are now i think are fair, should be 1 per person though, same as me if it got to thursday i could buy 2 tickets and just give 1 to a mate that fancied it.
  • se9addick said:

Wish I was going to Wimbledon just for the boat party - went on the boat Jim organised to Brentford (or was it Fulham?) and it was great fun - highly recommended.

I've not got a ticket but am going on the boat. Will have a few beers in Kingston when the boat docks then head back to central London for more beers. Should be a good day!
  • Think me and a mate are going to get boat tickets and then hope for the best! A couple spares could come up who knows! :-)
  • Millwall got 654 same as us but Gillingham 801.
  • se9addick said:

Wish I was going to Wimbledon just for the boat party - went on the boat Jim organised to Brentford (or was it Fulham?) and it was great fun - highly recommended.

I've not got a ticket but am going on the boat. Will have a few beers in Kingston when the boat docks then head back to central London for more beers. Should be a good day!
    Ok it's not that good !

Maybe rthe gills like to be e cozy
  • If any spares come available, please let me know

I can only assume that the Police decide these things,