Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AFC Wimbledon Tickets **SOLD OUT**

124»

Comments

• Options

No additional tickets either according to the OS.

Unusual to give away fans no seats at all.

Reading between the lines the seats went to supporters who find it difficult to stand for 90 minutes. For example much older people. Clubs have to offer seats to away fans for those people under FL and PL rules.
  • Options

Reading between the lines the seats went to supporters who find it difficult to stand for 90 minutes. For example much older people. Clubs have to offer seats to away fans for those people under FL and PL rules.
    Don't think we were given any seats
  • Options

Don't think we were given any seats
    Other clubs have. The club mentioned a number of ambulant spaces which means seats were offered to those. But not to people who just feel like it because there were so fw to go round.
  • Options

"The club received its full allocation of 650 tickets, all of which are on a standing terrace, on Thursday afternoon.

They are priced at £17 adults, £11 over 65s and students, and £4 under 18s.

We have also been handed a number of ambulant disabled tickets and have access to two wheelchair bays, which are priced at the relevant age category and include a free helper. "

Not ordinary seats, disabled ambulant tickets.

All the tickets on general sale were standing.
  • Options

Thats a good point.... At southend there was a guy in front of me who had to stand who was on crutches... The charlton fans in front were asked to sit down but usual ignorant pigs we have as fans didnt and couldnt give a toss.
  • Options
    In the market for spares if anyone has any!
  • Options
    I think it suits a number of clubs having Wimbledon in this league with their tiny away allocation. Good money making opportunities.

Would be nice to get some clarification on why our allocation is 20% lower than others
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Police may have had an input based on our fans' behaviour at Millwall. I think they would need police support (or Charlton's agreement) not to offer any seats for sale.

Of course AFC is totally different to Millwall but that may not be as obvious to others making decisions.
  • Options
    Fat boys cafe next to the ground is a must for anybody who wants a breakfast or lunch. They do the biggest breakfast I've ever seen. The gut buster.
  • Options
    Will have a short train journey to meet the boat and my eldest, then off to the match, can't wait
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    jamescafc said:

If any spares come available, please let me know

Will do.
  • Options
    Thank god I got my 38 tickets, 37 of which are my spurs supporting mates.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

You say that I give my spare to my spurs mate
  • Options
    clb74 said:

CAFCTrev said:

You say that I give my spare to my spurs mate
    Shocking you two giving tickets to Spurs fans, disgusting behaviour.

If it kicks off with the 20 Arsenal fans I got tickets for it will be your fault.
  • Options

Think me and a mate are going to get boat tickets and then hope for the best! A couple spares could come up who knows! :-)

Boat party will be more entertaining than the game mate.