Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can We Make The Playoffs?

Comments

• Options
    Do we need snookers yet?
  • Options
    Calm down people, go on ITTV to see all is not lost.
  • Options

They're actually digging out the regime over there with quotes like this: "we just haven't got it in the board room", posted 10 mins or so ago.
  • Options

They're actually digging out the regime over there with quotes like this: "we just haven't got it in the board room", posted 10 mins or so ago.
    You have not read the other stuff amigo.
  • Options
    Can we make the play offs .......nope
  • Options
    I think their masks/rose-tinted-specs have slipped a bit tonight.
  • Options
    us?!?! Playoffs??!!

• Options
    Nae chance.
  • Options
    More chance of knitting fog!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Until it's mathematically not possible it's not over but other clubs are holding form millwall annoyingly being one of them, you get unlucky games but this is ridiculous I called him out from the start just another puppet, I think we will finish 10-12th which just isn't good enough, we can't win every match but this is ridiculous and completely down to Roland and Katrien, look forward to hear what excuses come tumbling out.
  • Options
    I blame CARD obviously.
  • Options
    Snowball in hell etc.

Only sure fire way of promotion is for Duchatalet and Meire to exit stage left. Preferably pursued by a bear.
  • Options
    Is there a 'Will we be relegated?' thread yet?
  • Options

With Magennis, Holmes and Watt in the side you'd hope we could start scoring some goals and go on a run of winning games.

All three will chip in but it doesn't make up for the presence of a 20 goal a season striker.

Well said as it turned out today.
  • Options
    Tonight significantly reduces the likelihood ...
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Is there a 'Will we be relegated?' thread yet?

Week after next. Plenty of six pointers towards the end of the season.......
  • Options
    No, no and thrice no.
  • Options
    No chance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fleetwood
    Wimbledon
    Oldham
    Needed a minimum of 7 points to stay in contention.
    We got 2
    Season definitely over
  • Options
    could we completely implode and get relegated?
  • Options
    9 points from playoffs with a game in hand on 6th, 48 points still to play for, so its not over but close to being. i just cant see us winning atm, when we do go infront we just wait for an eqauliser to happen, and when were down we just cant get ourselves back into the game ( apart from bolton a result which i think karl was expecting the key to the city of london on)
    10 points from relegation with us playing a lot of the teams below us it isnt out of question that would really take a monumental effort, but i wouldn't rule it out.
  • Options
    Despite being an optimist it's over as far as I can see after last night.

Couple of observations (though prob just stating the obvious):

Draws have killed us. Hold on to the two 1-0s and we still have been right in the mix despite last night

We had a proven 20-goal striker but sent him back to Swindon as he didn't fit into the manager's system
  • Options

Despite being an optimist it's over as far as I can see after last night.

Couple of observations (though prob just stating the obvious):

Draws have killed us. Hold on to the two 1-0s and we still have been right in the mix despite last night

We had a proven 20-goal striker but sent him back to Swindon as he didn't fit into the manager's system

And the system isn't working, so if he wanted to change it, we are missing someone who would at the very least chip in with a few more goals. I think Ajose scored 6 before he was shipped out. Magennis has scored 8 and Holmes 5. Other than that, the rest of the squad have about 10 between them.
  • Options
    We needed to get two points a game from Christmas onwards. Until the end of January we were achieving that (11 from 5).

We have seven games in February and are 2 from 3, meaning we now need to win all four remaining games to get back on track (14 from 7).
  • Options
    Even an optimist like me can't see it happening.
  • Options
    No