Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ian Oxley RIP - Can you help?

Comments

• Options
    some comments on there are unreal.

• Options

This cause is one of the finist examples of the family that is Charlton Life. Very proud to be a member.

This ten times over.
  • Options

some comments on there are unreal.

I am seriously worried about the future of the human race reading some of the DM comments. Was just sat at my desk shaking my head.
  • Options
    Guys

Just made a donation and put RIP ...Andrew ( instead of IAN )

-well done Charlton life

And RIP Ian the supporters are thinking of you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what a remarkable response .. I am so proud of the generosity, compassion, team spirit and open handedness shown by so many of my fellow Addicks ..

so anyway tonight .. Come on you Addicksplayers .. we need the 3 points ((:>)
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Rob7Lee said:

DRAddick said:

Done. Just to clarify though. Don't just giving take a percentage so she won't get all the £2,900 or have I got that wrong?

They do yes, but i'll cover the JustGiving costs.
    Well done Rob7Lee for your efforts. I would just like to point out that whilst your original offer to cover the just giving fees is incredibly generous, I'm sure that now the amount has gone a decent amount over the original target and may go higher, that no one would begrudge you no longer sticking to that offer and taking the fees out of the amount raised.
    I'm happy up to £5k/£250 fee so no worries yet!
  • Options

what a remarkable response .. I am so proud of the generosity, compassion, team spirit and open handedness shown by so many of my fellow Addicks ..

so anyway tonight .. Come on you Addicksplayers .. we need the 3 points ((:>)

Yes indeed, Come on, you rip roaring, free flowing, goal scoring Addicks.
    This one is for Ian.
  • Options
    Just donated.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

All, as we've done so well I am going to close the page down on Saturday so we can distribute the funds to the funeral directors and to Beccy (you cannot withdraw with the page live/open). I'll then pay the bill etc and I should receive the funds myself 3-10 days later.

I understand some wanted to still contribute, possibly after this date, so if anyone would like to message me on here we can work something out either PayPal, bank transfer, brown envelope etc and get that to Beccy.

Hope that's ok with everyone, shout if not!

Thanks again.

All sounds fine to me.

Well done you and everyone else who helped.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

All, as we've done so well I am going to close the page down on Saturday so we can distribute the funds to the funeral directors and to Beccy (you cannot withdraw with the page live/open). I'll then pay the bill etc and I should receive the funds myself 3-10 days later.

I understand some wanted to still contribute, possibly after this date, so if anyone would like to message me on here we can work something out either PayPal, bank transfer, brown envelope etc and get that to Beccy.

Thanks again.

This is a superb job on your part Andrew .. thanks for all your efforts and proving that actions speak a LOT louder than words ..
  • Options
    Have come late to this thread but no matter. What an inspiring story.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    £3,789 as of now. How inspiring.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Thanks again.

Good work mate
  • Options
    Amazing stuff. What a fantastic bunch of people.
  • Options
    Today my pride in Charlton has been restored.
  • Options
    RIP Ian
  • Options

Today my pride in Charlton has been restored.

Katy will, no doubt, thank the 98% for their swift and meaningful response in the next programme.
  • Options
    Would be great if we could get a minutes applause or something at the next home game?
  • Options
    Donated. RIP.