Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How old now is the person you had sex with first.

Comments

• I said to Mrs GA on her 46th birthday, I never had sex with a 46 year old woman. Her answer was if you carry on like that, you never will.
  • I honestly can't remember. By which, I mean that I can remember I've had sex (I'm not that old) but I can't remember how old she was at the time and hence now. By which I mean that she was old enough. By which I mean old enough by law not just in my opinion.
  • iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Was his name Jimmy? :confused:
  • iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Did you used to work in a zoo?

• The first lady I bumped uglies with was eleven years older than me. I think her name was Carol or it could have been Claire and we did the deed in a field being watched by sheep. She'd be 55 now and I wouldn't recognise her today for the life of me. I wish it had been a little bit more romantic with someone I held deep affection for but instead of losing it in a beautiful way I desperately and grubbily threw it away.
  • iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Is that in cat years?
  • The first lady I bumped uglies with was eleven years older than me. I think her name was Carol or it could have been Claire and we did the deed in a field being watched by sheep. blockquote>

As long as ewe enjoyed it.

• Sponsored links:

• The first lady I bumped uglies with was eleven years older than me. I think her name was Carol or it could have been Claire and we did the deed in a field being watched by sheep. She'd be 55 now and I wouldn't recognise her today for the life of me. I wish it had been a little bit more romantic with someone I held deep affection for but instead of losing it in a beautiful way I desperately and grubbily threw it away.

Are you Welsh by any chance?
  • I went blind @ 15 so dont know...

Are you Welsh by any chance?

They were Yorkshire sheep. They had the accent.

• The first lady I bumped uglies with was eleven years older than me. I think her name was Carol or it could have been Claire and we did the deed in a field being watched by sheep. blockquote>

As long as ewe enjoyed it.

Hope he rammed it home
  • bring back the RIP Peggy Mitchell thread
  • It was a French lass but they use the metric system so I'm not sure.
  • iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Is this why you took offence when someone made the "paedophiles are all remainers" comment?

As you were once a paedo's play thing?
    Wow that was pretty direct.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2017
  • edited February 2017
    I'm 25 she's now about 58.
  • I'm 28 she's also 28.
  • iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Is this why you took offence when someone made the "paedophiles are all remainers" comment?

As you were once a paedo's play thing?
    He could have been 18 and she would have been 33.

Is that really that bad? if it were the other way, I have no doubt people would be calling him a 'Lad' for it.
  • More interesting, how old is the latest person you had sex with !
  • CAFCsayer said:

iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Is that in cat years or human years?

iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Is that in cat years?
    Only a couple of hours late. Paw effort