Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How old now is the person you had sex with first.

124»

Comments

• Options
    i can't remember exactly but I remember being up for it, and I believe I held my own.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

i can't remember exactly but I remember being up for it, and I believe I held my own.

Should have meet happvalley's girl, she would of held it for you.
  • Options

About 65. She was in my year at secondary school & used to give lads hand relief for their dinner money. I have often wondered what became of her ( probably a millionaire ex prostitute ). And by the way I did go hungry a few times.

This story is making me rethink the meaning of your username.
  • Options
    Can't let this drop too far down.

Anymore for anymore?

• Options

iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Is this why you took offence when someone made the "paedophiles are all remainers" comment?

As you were once a paedo's play thing?
    Please explain Milo Yiannopoulos the prominent exiter wriggling on the hook of his comments about men and young boys. Does this prove all brexiters are pedarasts in your bizarre world. And if not why not?
  • Options
    Uh-oh, someone said Br**it - Lookie's alarm will be going off

• Options
    Anyone made the ton up club?
  • Options
    Mines just turned 98
  • Options

As in bonked 100 different girls, or as in bonked a 100 year old woman (or man)?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

About 65. She was in my year at secondary school & used to give lads hand relief for their dinner money. I have often wondered what became of her ( probably a millionaire ex prostitute ). And by the way I did go hungry a few times.

happyendingvalley
  • Options
    iainment said:

iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Is this why you took offence when someone made the "paedophiles are all remainers" comment?

Please explain Milo Yiannopoulos the prominent exiter wriggling on the hook of his comments about men and young boys. Does this prove all brexiters are pedarasts in your bizarre world. And if not why not?
    Why do I need to explain it? Neither his comments nor the "All paedophiles are remainers" are my comments.

• Options

iainment said:

iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Why do I need to explain it? Neither his comments nor the "All paedophiles are remainers" are my comments.

Do you have Alzheimers?
  • Options
    Cafcdave123 how old is your mum now? Lol only kidding matey.
  • Options
    iainment said:

iainment said:

iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Do you have Alzheimers?
    No, but that Doris that nonced you up probably does...

• Options

Cafcdave123 how old is your mum now? Lol only kidding matey.

And to think she was asking after you the other day, why didn't I see it?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    iainment said:

iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Incredibly bizarre to bring Milo Yiannopoulos in to it. (Not to mention with the context of how nasty and vindictive that entire debacle was.)
  • Options
    Answering the question as asked, there were two girls I had sex with first, one was sixteen, the other nineteen (which I suppose makes her a woman rather than a girl). As to the question I guess was intended, the one with whom I first had sex was sixteen.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

As in bonked 100 different girls, or as in bonked a 100 year old woman (or man)?
    I suppose it fits into the more questions than answers category, didn't really consider all the options tbh.
  • Options

Answering the question as asked, there were two girls I had sex with first, one was sixteen, the other nineteen (which I suppose makes her a woman rather than a girl). As to the question I guess was intended, the one with whom I first had sex was sixteen.

The question is how old are they now, so if the answer is 16, I hope it was very recently...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The question is how old are they now, so if the answer is 16, I hope it was within the last 3 years...
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

whilst on a motorbike taking them up the sidcup bypass
  • Options

MrLargo said:

I suppose it fits into the more questions than answers category, didn't really consider all the options tbh.
    Was just wondering, as I can only answer "yes" to one of those scenarios and, to be honest, I'd have to double-check her age with the care home before I committed myself as she didn't look a day over 95.
  • Options

The question is how old are they now, so if the answer is 16, I hope it was very recently...
    ......or the weight they were then
  • Options
    Amazing anyone has any time for sex on here, thought our time was taken up by Charlton and trainspotting? ...
    I'm 23 she's proably 20 now I think/hope...
  • Options

59 years old.. We spent an amazing 5 years together and it's our Ruby Wedding anniversary this year.