Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How old now is the person you had sex with first.

Comments

• Options

Dazzler21 said:

iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Is this why you took offence when someone made the "paedophiles are all remainers" comment?

As you were once a paedo's play thing?
    He could have been 18 and she would have been 33.

Is that really that bad? if it were the other way, I have no doubt people would be calling him a 'Lad' for it.
    Depends how long she was grooming him for?

Depends how scruffy he was.
  • Options

Came here to post a joke about it being in cat years. Found two people had beaten me to it. Fundamentally disappointed.

I've given you a LOL in sympathy.
  • Options

This thread reminds me of when I started working in the city. I was in my early 20s and had just got with my girlfriend (who 18 years (and three kids)later is now my wife). There was a bird in the office (can't remember her name) who was about 35. We were out one evening and it was getting late and just the two of us were left in the pub. We left at closing time and were walking down near Ludgate Circus and she literally just jumped on me. She said she lived near Euston station and it would take ten minutes in a cab to get back to her place.

I'm not gonna lie.....I bottled it. I thought 35 was well old and didn't want things to be awkward at work afterwards.

I still regret that decision to this day. I'm pretty sure she was an absolute filthbag and I'd have probably had the ride of my life. Hindsight eh?

Brilliant, despite going on to marry and have children with your then Bird, you regret not cheering on her!

Internet high five brother!
  • Options

This thread reminds me of when I started working in the city. I was in my early 20s and had just got with my girlfriend (who 18 years (and three kids)later is now my wife). There was a bird in the office (can't remember her name) who was about 35. We were out one evening and it was getting late and just the two of us were left in the pub. We left at closing time and were walking down near Ludgate Circus and she literally just jumped on me. She said she lived near Euston station and it would take ten minutes in a cab to get back to her place.

I'm not gonna lie.....I bottled it. I thought 35 was well old and didn't want things to be awkward at work afterwards.

I still regret that decision to this day. I'm pretty sure she was an absolute filthbag and I'd have probably had the ride of my life. Hindsight eh?

Ah, but did she have a cat though?
  • Options

She was his cat...
  • Options

She was his cat...
    That would explain the bit where she jumped on him for no reason
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

She was his cat...
    That would explain the bit where she jumped on him for no reason
    And she always used to go to the toilet in somebody else's garden.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

CAFCsayer said:

iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Is that in cat years or human years?

iainment said:

I'm 61. She's now 76.

My word.

Is that in cat years?
    Only a couple of hours late. Paw effort
    cat hours ?
  • Options

Did you lay back after and light up a catnip bifta, blowing smoke rings into the are, while she stuck a leg in the air and licked away any "mess"?

Wish I could LOL this more than once.
  • Options

This is quite possibly the most laziest police investigation into historic underage sex ever. And so far all its proved is that one bloke has had sex with a cat.

There's a pussy joke in here but I'm not witty enough to think of it, so can you all just LOL me on the basis that I pointed out the potential for humour?

Cheers x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

About 65. She was in my year at secondary school & used to give lads hand relief for their dinner money. I have often wondered what became of her ( probably a millionaire ex prostitute ). And by the way I did go hungry a few times.

What is hand relief?

At present I have tennis elbow and is sore beyond words. Perhaps this lady has a cure.
  • Options
    How old is the first the first mushroom you ever ate and is it safe to sleep with this girl............
  • Options

About 65. She was in my year at secondary school & used to give lads hand relief for their dinner money. I have often wondered what became of her ( probably a millionaire ex prostitute ). And by the way I did go hungry a few times.

What is hand relief?

At present I have tennis elbow and is sore beyond words.
    Coincidently so does she! ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Sadly my first passed away in 2001 , she was only 23 at the time of her death ! It was a tragic loss , I was still friends with her when she went way to soon! RIP Kelly!
  • Options

What is hand relief?

At present I have tennis elbow and is sore beyond words. Perhaps this lady has a cure.
    Did you misread the OP Elf's? The lads had to part with money....
  • Options
    25, now we've moved in with each other. Not the only person i've slept with and we spent a few years apart after the fact but no one's come close to her.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

What is hand relief?

I had tennis elbow a couple of years ago. I'm sure it was due to carrying heavy items with a straight arm.

Stop carrying heavy items or if you have to, ensure you keep your elbow bent.

Mine cleared up quickly once I did this, after nagging me for years.
  • Options

What is hand relief?

I had tennis elbow a couple of years ago. I'm sure it was due to carrying heavy items with a straight arm.

Stop carrying heavy items or if you have to, ensure you keep your elbow bent.

Mine cleared up quickly once I did this, after nagging me for years.
    Must be his wallet that heavy item.