Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kashi

Comments

• Options
    To the tune of Boney Ms Daddy Cool

We`re crazy like a fool
    We think Kashi`s cool
    We`re crazy like a fool
    We think Kashi`s Cool
    Ahmed Kashi`s Cool
    Ahmed Kashi`s Cool
    Ahmed Kashi`s Cool
    Ahmed Kashi`s Cool
  • Options
    Such a good player. Really hope he can keep fit as there's no-one at his level in League One
  • Options

I was a bit worried he'd take time to get going after a long lay off, and have people on his back, but he just ran the game like he'd never been away. A class act.

Agreed. I reckon he's been secretly play g somewhere else under a different name for a year. Then the in found him and ordered him back...
  • Options
    Replace Tony Watt, Watt, Watt with Ahmed Ka Ah Shi.
  • Options

Replace Tony Watt, Watt, Watt with Ahmed Ka Ah Shi.

That reminds me of an episode from fools and horses where some bank robber wanaby called himself the elusive
    SH A DOW
  • Options
    Theres only one Ahmed Kashi
    One Ahmed Kashi
    He got lost last year
    But now he's back here
    Walking in a Kashi Wonderland
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wonder how long it will be before the club offer him a new contract? If he stays fit and continues playing as he is it wont be too long imo
  • Options

Why not just el kakouris old tune... du du du du duh ahmmmeddd kashi....

This

Also :heart: Kashi :heart:
  • Options
    gotta be realistic insofar as if he stays fit all season and stays with us and we didn't go up, he'll be long gone next summer.

would love him to stay for years
  • Options

gotta be realistic insofar as if he stays fit all season and stays with us and we didn't go up, he'll be long gone next summer.

would love him to stay for years

If he helped us get up this season and then cleared off to play at the level he should be playing at, I could take that.
  • Options
    proving his fitness, probably off by Thursday week.
  • Options

The guy needs a song to let him know how the fans appreciate him. How about adapting one Kermorgant?

We've got Kashi,
    Ahmed Kashi,
    I just don't think you understand,
    He came from FC Metz,
    He's better than Busquets,
    We've got Ahmed Kashi
  • Options
    It's crazy that at 28, he has only 167 club appearances to his name. That Is extremely low for someone nearly 30. I pray he can stay fit as I believe he is key this season. Would love us to give him a new deal soon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The guy needs a song to let him know how the fans appreciate him. How about adapting one Kermorgant?

To the tune of 'Rock the Casbah'

He's better than Kante

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

Ah-med Kash-i, Ah-med Kash-i

(Best I could think of on the spot. He definitely deserves a song though)
    Was just thinking about this tune, as his name fits the Rock the Casbah line so well, it's just about coming up with a good first line

He's gonna destroy you...
    Ah-med Kash-i, Ah-med Kash-i
  • Options
    Need to get him a new deal now, not let it run out, unless he does not want to stay
  • Options
    How about same tune. Ahmed Kashi... rock of Charlton rock of Charlton..
  • Options
    My favourite current Charlton player. I love the fact that he actually seems to want to be here too.
  • Options
    He's been superb in every game I've seen
  • Options
    http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/292238307081?_mwBanner=1

This should be a caption competition but some people can't be trusted. You wouldn't want to upset big Carl
  • Options

Wrap him up in bubble wrap between games, the mans a legend in the making.

Worryingly that's not the case. They're putting him at risk by letting him hold a power drill.

• Options
    Thought he was quality from day one. He made Ba look like a decent footballer when we were in the championship, that's how good he is. Just needs to stay fit...
  • Options

Thought he was quality from day one. He made Ba look like a decent footballer when we were in the championship, that's how good he is. Just needs to stay fit...

I think Ba was a decent footballer. Just bought by Sochaux so probably playing at a higher level than us. I think there were issues that stopped him playing. Did someone say that despite being with Mackems for a year, he could barely speak English.