Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tony Watt

Comments

• He’s not our player. Why do you think we’d want him or he would want to return ?
  • Is he referring to the takeover...
  • He’s not our player. Why do you think we’d want him or he would want to return ?

I only said it as the tweet involved a pic off him in Charlton shirt
  • edited May 2018
    He is clearly tweeting about a dance move from the ballroom lessons he's been having.
    Don't you guys know anything ?
  • It's ok, Blockbusters are opening a new store in Greenwich and Tony has got himself a summer job.
  • I hope Watt finds his form again, unless he signs for Palace or Millwall...
  • He better not come back
  • Wasn't he training with Aberdeen?

Maybe they've already said "Thanks, but no thanks"...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2018
    One step back (relegation to league one under Duchatalet) to go two steps forward (Prem under new owners)?

If it as done a deal as it's currently being suggested I'm guessing a lot of the players might well be in the know and someone let the *insert word to describe Watt and his big mouth of your choice here* know and he just had to make a tweet regarding it.

Just an idea.
  • Watt a waste of a talent, come his mid 3O's he will realise what a bloody fool he has been, all the talent but a piss poor attitude, even the greatest realise the need to work and train hard, unfortunately he had an aversion to run and dig in. There are hundreds, no thousands out there who have trod a similar path.
  • edited May 2018

Watt a waste of a talent, come his mid 3O's he will realise what a bloody fool he has been, all the talent but a piss poor attitude, even the greatest realise the need to work and train hard, unfortunately he had an aversion to run and dig in. There are hundreds, no thousands out there who have trod a similar path.

Its amazing how he behaves on twitter too. People have called him out on his attitude and work rate and he claims he had no problems and even claimed he came back the fittest in the squad despite the news that he barely passed the pre-season fitness test (we could see from his play on the pitch that he wasn't fit enough). Sad to see him waste his talent, very arrogant person I think.
  • Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Watt is a good example of that. (Or would he be a bad example of it)
  • From his Instagram all he has been doing is eating and playing fortnite
  • From his Instagram all he has been doing is eating and playing fortnite

As well as doing those awful movie reviews don't forget!
  • Should that not read "eating for a fortnite" ?
  • He's just attention seeking, as per usual.
  • I quite liked him don’t reallt care about the Celtic connections tbh. I know the 32 stuff gets on a few people nerves but he’s certainly not as bad as others we’ve had and on the rare occasion he turns up, he can win you a game.
  • Fascinating interview with Tony Watt below - although the Glasgow accents are near impenetrable at times....once you have watched this a lot of the stuff around Watt suddenly makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZV4DHfP12g
  • Sponsored links:

• Fascinating interview with Tony Watt below - although the Glasgow accents are near impenetrable at times....once you have watched this a lot of the stuff around Watt suddenly makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZV4DHfP12g

I watched 10 mins. Interesting enough....

But this is a 52 minite(!) interview with Tony Watt!
  • He's been training at Aberdeen. If that is the case he must be paying them to get a contract.
  • Hope he doesn't find a club.
  • i never really got the hate for tony watt.

Not hate. Disappointment expressed in over the top comments.

Plus a bit of a loss of face to those predicting he was going to rip them a new one in this league!