Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt

Comments

• Options
    He really does have issues.

Still planning on streaming playing games.

I get its his free time, but he has had so many issues, been given a chance only got a 1 year contract most probably due to his reputation, surely he should be spending his time training and proving himself.
  • Options
    Streaming playing games? Video games not football games? Is he planning to change profession? :joy:
  • Options

Why would he be training in his free time? He will be training everyday with his team.

After cooking all day at work I don't go home and think maybe I should practice my chopping or knife sharpening skills!!

Don't see anything wrong with it personally, better than going out drinking etc, and anyway Tony is nothing to do with us anymore - move on people!!!

Have you worked in 10 placee in 8 years

Have you had people question your motivation.

Have you had people question your mentality.

I am not saying he should be training 24/7.

But look at his twitter, he has made it clear he is streaming in his spare time, the only time he is not is 24 hours before a game in his words so he can watch stuff.

He is doing big streams on a Thursday and Sunday.

This is his last chance, he was onlu given a 1 year contract and it doesnt seem to bother him.

If that was me, sure I would do stuff, but I wouldnt be concentrating on streaming games 3/4 times a week.

Honestly think this time next year his Football career will be over
  • Options
    The point trying to be made is he appears to be in "last change saloon" and should be doing what top pro's or other sport stars do and look at the small things, which can make a difference.
    Football is a short career and potentially even shorter for him and needs to be fully focused while it last. If anything should be properly addressing what he might do when football ends and not a film critic.
  • Options
    @paulie8290 maybe now’s the time to not follow his twitter anymore.
    He’s walking his own path and whether that leads him down the slope to become a waste of talent or on a meteoric rise back to average Scottish footballer level, what will be will be.
    Don’t worry about it mate.
  • Options

fuck him now hope he rots in Scottish football cnut, whatever about the v clear 1 sided rivalry between us and the jocks he must of had a lot of english followers, i mean them laughing at us losing a semi is like a homeless man laughing at someones curtains.

You've never laughed at the jocks?
  • Options
    Looking a tad tubby...

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Why would he be training in his free time? He will be training everyday with his team.

After cooking all day at work I don't go home and think maybe I should practice my chopping or knife sharpening skills!!

Don't see anything wrong with it personally, better than going out drinking etc, and anyway Tony is nothing to do with us anymore - move on people!!!

Have you worked in 10 placee in 8 years

Have you had people question your motivation.

Have you had people question your mentality.

I am not saying he should be training 24/7.

But look at his twitter, he has made it clear he is streaming in his spare time, the only time he is not is 24 hours before a game in his words so he can watch stuff.

He is doing big streams on a Thursday and Sunday.

This is his last chance, he was onlu given a 1 year contract and it doesnt seem to bother him.

If that was me, sure I would do stuff, but I wouldnt be concentrating on streaming games 3/4 times a week.

Honestly think this time next year his Football career will be over
    Eh, couple of weeks ago you were loving him!

I think what he needs to do is stop plastering what he’s up to all over social media. Play your computer or whatever if you want to but stop with the updates.
  • Options

Looking a tad tubby...

He's not fat, just stuffed his PS4 down the front of his shirt for safe keeping!
  • Options
    Could be his last chance - let's hope he doesn't end up in the 'BINN'.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Scored again today
  • Options

Scored again today

Never mind that, how did he get on in the game ?
  • Options
    He's streaming the current St Johnstone season on Football Manager (on Twitch) as well as playing it :D tbh I approve wholeheartedly

Let's hope the actual season goes better than his game's going though
  • Options

Looking a tad tubby...

Has he put a belly over that six pack in mere weeks?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Looking a tad tubby...

Don't be silly.......he's got his gaming console & mobile phone shoved under his shirt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Looking a tad tubby...

Good living in Scotland.
  • Options
    i think tony watt is now in the past and constant commenting on him is weird at best, for a player who was a lazy useless jock cnut - not my words but many of our fans, we do seem a tad obsessed with him.
  • Options

i think tony watt is now in the past and constant commenting on him is weird at best, for a player who was a lazy useless jock cnut - not my words but many of our fans, we do seem a tad obsessed with him.

Everyone secretly loves Tony Watt and I reckon a good chunk of our fans would like him back. To be fair, at the moment Id welcome Curly Watts up front as we need the bodies.
  • Options

Ok sure, whilst I don't think it's that weird... on the front page right now there are threads on Watt, Lookman, BWP and Ricky Holmes, and even if it is weird - alright... do you want us all to stop for you? If you're the Charlton Life Weirdo Police I can happily direct you to a number of other threads that should be of a much higher priority.
    he certainly gets a lot of abuse from our "fans" on social media, and does get a lot more of a mention on here than a lot of other previous players, i personally would put bwp, lookman and holmes in a lot higher regard than tw they actually done something for us, it seems as if some are obsessed and get off on pointing out how unfit he is etc, and how he should be doing something with his life.

i also agree that a lot of our fans did not mind him - i certainly didn't have had a lot more shit than him through the door, but its the cool thing to slag him off and moan when he played for us, on his day he is a good player and is better than league 1 but them days do not happen enough, and a lot of that is down to his mentality.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Ok sure, whilst I don't think it's that weird... on the front page right now there are threads on Watt, Lookman, BWP and Ricky Holmes, and even if it is weird - alright... do you want us all to stop for you? If you're the Charlton Life Weirdo Police I can happily direct you to a number of other threads that should be of a much higher priority.
    he certainly gets a lot of abuse from our "fans" on social media, and does get a lot more of a mention on here than a lot of other previous players, i personally would put bwp, lookman and holmes in a lot higher regard than tw they actually done something for us, it seems as if some are obsessed and get off on pointing out how unfit he is etc, and how he should be doing something with his life.

i also agree that a lot of our fans did not mind him - i certainly didn't have had a lot more shit than him through the door, but its the cool thing to slag him off and moan when he played for us, on his day he is a good player and is better than league 1 but them days do not happen enough, and a lot of that is down to his mentality.
    Yeah fair enough, I don't get the Twitter abuse he/anyone gets (just, why?!), even though he does seem to love a wind up. A lot of users on that platform seem to use it to slag people off from behind their keyboards - find it all pretty toxic at times, unless it's aimed at Piers Morgan or alike.

Anyway... over to the Brexit thread to label everyone racists and EU subservients.
  • Options
    I think with TW people are annoyed about what could have been. Because he was so good in that spell he could have been huge for us in the 3 years since. People see t as his attitude or fitness letting him (and therefore us) down and that annoys them.

Personally doesn't get to me that much. Lived him when he was great but we all knew he had baggage when he arrive and if he was capable of being that good consistently then he couldn't have come to Charlton and certainly wouldn't have stayed that long under Duchatalet.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Funny that Watt might have found something that he is commited to finally.