Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Scunthorpe - Official Match Thread (7/3/17)

I'll be your guide through the darkness tonight. Pointing a torch into the crevices of Charlton's slow demise. Unless... for though thought dead, and borne for balming up... will anyone observe a breath of slight proportion on our countenance? Thus we could be whisked to a nearby town and cured by surgeons of renown!

Honestly, that was my one and only line in a school play. I finally found a way to shoehorn it into real life.

Anyway... team news to follow.

Comments

• Options
    Were you Danny Zuko?
  • Options
    Cheers for this mate - am at the game for once. There are approximately 20 people on the East Stand concourse.

THE HYPE IS REAL
  • Options
    Sitting in the RoD feeling miserable at the thought of another defeat and that team has hardly helped. I thought Solly was available?
  • Options
    Is that two up front? Unheard of.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Were you Danny Zuko?

I wish. I was some voice over guy. Although I just remembered, I also said "And old Newman Noggs knocked... and knocked again." but I don't think I can make that work tonight.
  • Options
    Cheers Jimmy, love the opening gambit. It can only go down hill from now then.
  • Options
    Who is right midfield in that line up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers Jimmy shall try to keep up with you :) COYR
  • Options

Diamond, so Freddy is on the right and Aribo on the left of the diamond with JJ at the base and Holmes at the head
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Think the word playing's a bit strong
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    ho hum - well known fact that sick rates increase under poor management.
  • Options
    I don't think Scunny employ a picture editor, so here's their team:

Daniels
    Wallace
    Mirfin
    Dawson
    Madden
    van Veen
    Morris
    Toffolo
    Holmes
    Crooks
    Clarke

SUBS:
    Anyon
    Wiseman
    Bishop
    Hopper
    Goode
    Toney
    Davies
  • Options
    Jimmy 85, red and white army
  • Options
    Hate to sound like a newb, but can I turn off notifications? Wish I hadn't created the thread now.
  • Options
    Was thinking we'd win this as they are in even worse form than us. Then I saw the team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks in advance Jimmy, here's to a glorious free scoring CAFC performance, followed by an RD announcement of us being sold due to his master plan of league two relegation being foiled by KRs tactical master stoke of playing two up front. Not asking much really
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Hate to sound like a newb, but can I turn off notifications? Wish I hadn't created the thread now.

@JiMMy 85 To stop it happening ....

Go in full site version (non mobile)
    Click on your name top-right
    Click on the little head drop down button on the right
    Click Edit Profile
    Click Notification Preferences on the left
    Untick anything in the Email / pop up columns you don't want
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Diamond, so Freddy is on the right and Aribo on the left of the diamond with JJ at the base and Holmes at the head
    Has Gobby tried to play a diamond before - or is it what came out of the hat!
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Macronate said:

Were you Danny Zuko?

I wish. I was some voice over guy. Although I just remembered, I also said "And old Newman Noggs knocked... and knocked again." but I don't think I can make that work tonight.
    Newman Noggs is character in Nicholas Nickelby - not the run of the mill school production then!
  • Options
    Was going to predict a 0-0 tonight. Just seen Konsa and Tex starting so loss inevitable. Nonetheless, I'll keep my fingers crossed.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Macronate said:

Were you Danny Zuko?

Newman Noggs is character in Nicholas Nickelby - not the run of the mill school production then!
    Good of KR to tell Scunny on video that we will be weak down the wings with the tactics he has imposed
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Macronate said:

Were you Danny Zuko?

I left that hanging, to see which Lifer on the thread was the most cultured. Well played, sir.
  • Options
    0 - 2
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!