Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Scunthorpe - Official Match Thread (7/3/17)

Comments

• Options

Is the boiler working ?

I don't know, is she in the directors box?
  • Options
    We go into their box but they clear, and Chix gets it but a foul on him and we have a FK in their half.

Into the box, but they clear, Ulv gets it, crosses... Novak...PENALTY!? NO! Byrne to Josh, takes on his man, ball into box, Konsa shoots high and wide.
  • Options

Is the boiler working ?

Latrine calls it that but I wouldn't :wink: .
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Is the boiler working ?

• Options
    Tex might have been fouled, but the ref isn't giving many fouls for anything at the moment. Commentators call it 'invited contact'.

Paul Daniels goes long, Jacko and Aribo deal with it. Ball breaks to Morris, he is challenged and a bizarre handball ends that one. Rudd got it, went long and we could have had a counter, but it doesnt work out. Daniels has it back.
  • Options
    To be honest, having two Holmes on the pitch shouldn't be a problem unless you mentally tune out and lose track of who's got possession, and one of them goes on a storming solo run and scores. Otherwise should be easy to work out from context
  • Options
    Josh to Tex, out to the right to Byrne, great ball to Ricky, but he has no support. Danny Wallace stops him and we get a throw.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Is the boiler working ?

I don't know, is she in the directors box?
    Work is a dirty word to that clueless bint
  • Options
    If we lose I bet Gobinson blames the traffic for late KO. Let's face it he's blamed everything else.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Byrne to Ricky, he chips it back to Byrne but too ambitious and they intercept. Tex wins a header, looks for Novak, but no joy and Daniels has it back. They go short, but we press. They go long, Clark to Crooks, he carries it.. back to Clark. They go over the top yet again, but it goes to Rudd. Short to Byrne, he goes to Ulv, he goes back to Byrn, back to Ulv who is fouled on halfway.
  • Options
    Obviously feels Holby will be more entertaining :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Sad
  • Options
    kafka said:

Too many moves start by going backwards.

Memo to Gobinson and the players: it's not against the laws or spirit of the game to mount an attack before the oppo have reset their defence.

Gobinson. That one could stick.
    Gobinson, Knobinson, soon to be without a Jobinson?
  • Options
    Crooks, to Clark on the right. Forward.. no back, to Dawson, to Toffee, over the top but Byrne gets it. He looks for Ricky, but Sherlock intercepts. He has it now. Clips it to back stick, John Madden's NFL 2017 wins the header, but we get away with it.
  • Options
    Certainly looks like a League 2 crowd
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scunny have a throw. Toffee to Wallace, back to Toffee, to Morris, lofted forward to EA Sports John Madden, but he loses it, we get it back and go long, Novak can't get it. Wallace gives it away to Byrne, to Ricky, he is muscled out by Crooks, they go long, ad we get a throw by the dug out.
  • Options
    Scraping together all of about 500 in the east stand, from that pic.
  • Options
    30 mins played, 0-0 is the score.

Rudd goes long, Ricky can't get it, they have it. Wallace at the back. To Toffee. To Wallace, we pressure back to keeper. Aribo makes a great tackle, keeps the ball, to Chix, who crosses, over Josh, cleared to Ricky, to Josh, great cross! Novak can't reach it. Standard, but well played nonetheless.
  • Options

I'm good at this posting pictures lark ffffs

You still got the DTs after the weekend mate :wink:
  • Options
    1-0 JJ
  • Options
    I used to love Tuesday night games
    Now look at that crowd
    Bollox to you Roland
  • Options
    1-0 JJ right screamer
  • Options
    Caaaaaallllled it
  • Options

Scraping together all of about 500 in the east stand, from that pic.

I've just started sobbing uncontrollably into my wine glass, any advice gratefully received.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!