Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Scunthorpe - Official Match Thread (7/3/17)

Comments

• Options
    Silence here!
  • Options

Is CAFC Player working for anyone? Silence my end...

Still 0-0
  • Options
    Just had Tarby on the big screen!
  • Options
    I completely forgot we were playing tonight until I logged on five minutes ago.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Sky just said KO delayed due to traffic/crowd congestion!!!

It's mental out on the roads - 20000 Scunny fans stuck in traffic.
  • Options

ross1 said:

Kick off delayed until 8pm

Those poor players - having to listen to Tarbuck for another 15 mins.
    They're probably doing "something unprofessional that he has never seen before a match" again, just to keep him amused and give him a post-game excuse
  • Options

Just had Tarby on the big screen!

Feck off!! it ain't that big a screen...

C'mon you Addicks BTW
  • Options
    Flag bearers? Are we Palace now? Etc etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

Got that right. Thought I'll have a second pint due to the delay but now there's at least two people in front of me. Service is obviously struggling under the pressure.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

No, its because the team have run out into the street to try and grab a few passing fools to drag into the ground to make up the numbers
  • Options
    Senpai said:

I completely forgot we were playing tonight until I logged on five minutes ago.

Oh, it's you they are waiting for? ;)
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Katrien called the Highways Agency and told them there must be 18000 people trying to get to the ground because there were only 2000 inside at kick-off time
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Let's pray that this is the one game in a season when Jackson does something and the Jacko Brigade bump the Come In No. 4 thread with grand fanfare and backslappery. Because if he's our DM....I'm properly worried for us
  • Options
    To wave a flag in front of such apathy...I feel sorry for those poor kids
  • Options
    Sky (Alan McInally)just said that Morgan Fox made 'a little bit of a mess of the clearance.'
  • Options
    Just do Crossbar Challenge now, get it done with
  • Options
    Just dropped half of my M&Ms on the floor. Is this the lowest point? We're about to find out...
  • Options
    Thanks roland
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Just dropped half of my M&Ms on the floor. Is this the lowest point? We're about to find out...

No, the lowest point tonight is when you tell us that we are already 1-0 down
  • Options
    Just had my bag searched, first time ever. In the west lower and stewards running about and searching people stood at their seats. Not sure what they think is going on?

Maybe looking for class 'A drugs as in "WTF are you doing here? We have lost the last...."
  • Options

Macronate said:

Katrien called the Highways Agency and told them there must be 18000 people trying to get to the ground because there were only 2000 inside at kick-off time
    Impossible, she wont be at the ground yet.
  • Options
    The players are coming out of the tunnel. Billy Cotton on the mic. Wake up you sleepyheads.
  • Options
    15 minutes? That's to allow the 27 stragglers to get in the ground.
  • Options
    robroy said:

Just had my bag searched, first time ever. In the west lower and stewards running about and searching people stood at their seats. Not sure what they think is going on?

Maybe looking for class 'A drugs as in "WTF are you doing here? We have lost the last...."

Looking for Roland's brain.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Let's fucking pray that this is the one game in a season when Jackson does something and the Jacko Brigade bump the Come In No. 4 thread with grand fanfare and backslappery. Because if he's our DM....I'm properly worried for us

At the base of a diamond with two very mobile players in front of him is arguably the best option for him these days. Short of starting Dijksteel we just don't have many options in that position, especially if Crofts needs a rest. The frustrating thing is I would have rested Crofts when Tex, Bauer, and Konsa were all fit and moved Konsa into midfield.

All that said, given who we have available tonight I think a diamond is the best option. But given we played Saturday who knows how much time they've had to work on it in training.
  • Options
    Apparently the Scunny kit is disgusting. That's not going to be a problem for 90% of Charlton supporters tonight.

The announcer's words echo around the Valley. If an announcer calls in a stadium and so on...
  • Options
    Words cannot describe how much I hate these bastads and what they have gone to our club.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!