Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Scunthorpe - Official Match Thread (7/3/17)

Comments

• Options
    Avengers re runs on True Entertainment channel.........brilliant!
  • Options

Atrocious game.

We're both terrible, just like any other game we've seen in League One.

Best performance was by the ref who has been exemplary.

Can't say you wouldn't want Jacko there. No one in the ground looks like they give a fuck (including the fans!) other than him.

Our whole team looks bang up for it
  • Options
    Looking decent.

Players seem to know what position they are playing and the team have a shape.

Chicksen and bryne gives us some pace at the back.

So far so good but you know about Charlton and one goal leads.
  • Options
    Look surprisingly ok. They look crap. Helped by their forwards getting caught offside a fair bit.
  • Options
    Must just be me then, fair enough.

Thought bar the ref and Jacko we've been shite and they have been even worse.
  • Options
    I hope we are still winning when JJ has to come off as he will never last 90 minutes
  • Options
    I thought we've played alright. Maybe I have poor expectations.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Looking decent.

Players seem to know what position they are playing and the team have a shape.

Chicksen and bryne gives us some pace at the back.

So far so good but you know about Charlton and one goal leads.

This. At the game,know its not much to go on of late but we are actually looking like a team tonight!
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I hope we are still winning when JJ has to come off as he will never last 90 minutes

Why? Have are his legs going? :smiley:
  • Options
    Spoke to my brother and he was leaving for home. I said, but we are winning. He said he is finding it so depressing - there is no atmosphere in the ground and 5k there at most. At least we look to be avoiding relegation, but what is there to get excited about. This is a piss poor league one! Glad the traffic stopped me going as his description has depressed me and I'm sure I would be even more depressed if I was there. Welcome to Roland Duchatelet's vision.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ross1 said:

Why? Have are his legs going? :smiley:
    Why?? Are his legs going? :smiley:
  • Options
    And in other (surprising) news, on another forum a verse man has gone all antis and is threatening to invade Duchatelet's office.
    Wonders.
  • Options
    By my clock we should be back on, but no sign of commentary yet...
  • Options
    Oh it's on. It's back on you sick bastards. Scunny to kick off....
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

And in other (surprising) news, on another forum a verse man has gone all antis and is threatening to invade Duchatelet's office.
    Wonders.

What's a verse man JS?
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Wonders.

What's a verse man JS?
    Reams of.
  • Options
    The photos posted by some of the Lifers look absolutely depressing. It makes me very angry and sad at the same time.
  • Options
    Got held up by Theda lays on South Easten. Got in grabbed my season ticket and had something to eat and then asked myself why I am I bothering going to see this soulless crap after a hard day at work. For the first time this season apathy won.
  • Options
    Sherlock to Crooks, Byrne gets hold of it, and we get a goal kick.

I know that makes no sense.
  • Options
    46'
    Rudd goes long to Josh, to Aribo, bad foul on him. Advatage. Chix to Ulvestad, but his touch let him down. Goal kick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    47'
    Daniels slices the goal kick to Gobinson. Chix gets it for the throw in. Takes it. To Josh, to Ricky, to Novak, to Chix, but closed down. To Konsa, to Tex, lofted forward. Hopeful, but without hope. Wallace gets it, back to Daniels, he goes long. Straight this time. To Tex, headers to chix, to ricky, Clarke gets in there, Jacko makes a tackle and goes for a throw.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    49'

Thrown forward, Jacko wins, to Clark, Aribo gets in there, but his ball cut out. Mirfin, back to Daniels. We press high. We're like a third tier Liverpool.

Rudd goes long to Josh. Fails. Bishop gets it, back to Daniels. Long again. To Van Veen, to Dawson, out to Van Veen and then Chix gets in there, long ball... to Novak, looks for a late arriving Josh, but can't find him. Cleared. to Ricky, to Jacko, to Chix, to Novak by the corner flag, back to ricky, crosses, but Bishop goes home and Daniels clears.
  • Options
    50'
    Toffee takes a throw, and Crooks has it, Aribo cuts out, 1-2 with Novak, towards the corner flag, to Chix, his first time cross is cut out, Ricky fires a shot well wide. He earned the right to do that last week, can't argue with the man.
  • Options
    come on you reds
    keep focused
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

JamesSeed said:

Wonders.

What's a verse man JS?
    Reams of.
    Thanks
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Aribo wins the ball, to Holmes, but Morris gets in there. We win it back, Chix down the line, cleared, back to Konsa. Poor ball, goes back to our keeper. Holmes to Ulv, makes a run, inside to Josh, to Byrne, beats a man, crosses... cleared by Dawson. Jackson cuts Holmes out!? Oh SHIT. I DID NOT KNOW THERE WERE TWO HOLMES ON THE PITCH.

If RD has his way there will be lots of homes and flats on the pitch
  • Options
    We need that second goal.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

49' We're like a third tier Liverpool.

Have you been mainlining the wine at half time Jimmy?
  • Options
    51'

Daniels goes long. Tex wins the header, Konsa but Crooks, Byrne gets it, to Josh, back to Wallace now at the back, to his left, Toffee fucks it, and we have a throw.

ricky to Byrne, to Ulvestad, to Ricky, clipped to Josh, cut out.. .Crooks counters, Bishop goes diagnal (!), foul surely! no, Bishop crosses, Byrne cuts out. Wallace, loses it... It's a bit messy, they had an attack but we cleared despite poor ref decision.
  • Options
    Novak flicks on a header, Crooks slices it, we get a throw in their half. Gobinson has a word with Lee.

Ricky gives the ball away. Madden '17 to Mirfin, he loses it under pressure from Novak, and we get a throw.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!