Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Scunthorpe - Official Match Thread (7/3/17)

Comments

• Options
    They should be 2 up
  • Options
    64'

Toffee wins the ball from the corner, Dawson.. to Toffee... we can't clear.. Mirfin!? How the fuck is this guy threatening us with that name!? They mess it up, goal kick.

Last two minutes have been tough.
  • Options
    Attendance 9088, so we thinking 4-5000 in there?
  • Options

This will get me loads of LOLs.

On Live Score they already have the attendance up:

More like 908
  • Options
    We attack, foul on Aribo... not given, Crooks then heads it forward but offside. Free kick to us.

Tex takes. Long, to Novak, flicked on. Mirfin, Crofts gets it. To Konsa. Under pressure, playing like us now. Rudd has it. Long to Ricky, cut out, back to Daniels, but he clears. Centre circle. Van Veen loses out to Crofts. To Konsa, to Ulvestad, long to Novak, nice ball. To Chix, to Ricky, out wide to Chix, to Ulvestad, bad ball this time. Cut out. Jacko wins it. To Ricky, to the by line, crossed... Mirfin and Wallace clear.
  • Options

I'm in the Long Pond. So, not in Prague. Just could not face it. I think it's the first time I could have gone to a home game, but chose not to, since the early Selhurst games.

Glad we are winning. I just cannot face Div 4. COYR.

SE London Camra pub of the year 2017 !

• Options
    Sounds like we are sitting back or failing to hold the ball up and getting jittery. Come on Charlton sort it out!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    67'
    Scunny break. Toffee to Dawson but not a good cross. Tex cuts it out, they have a throw. Toffee to Crooks, to Toffee, to Crooks. Amazing work from those two to not find anyone else on the pitch. But we tackle them. Rudd, long to Novak, he is isolated now. Loses to Clark, long ball over the top. Offside. Just.

6 comments to the 5000.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't hype it Jimmy, you know what'll happen...
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

67'
    Scunny break. Toffee to Dawson but not a good cross. Tex cuts it out, they have a throw. Toffee to Crooks, to Toffee, to Crooks. Amazing work from those two to not find anyone else on the pitch. But we tackle them. Rudd, long to Novak, he is isolated now. Loses to Clark, long ball over the top. Offside. Just.

6 comments to the 5000.

Already more comments than spectators
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

67'

6 comments to the 5000.

Make the 5000th memorable.
  • Options
    Hopper looks for Dawson, Jacko gets there. MOTM performance from him so far.

Aribo on the break, Wallace cuts it off. Throw to us in their half.

Ricky to Byrne, Dawson gets a foot in. Throw. Ricky to Joe, to Byrne, crosses.. Novak flicks the header, nearly finds crofts... close one... we still have it, Jacko gets it, tackles, goal kick.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

67'

6 comments to the 5000.

Well done Karl
  • Options

More like 908
    Technically as a season ticket holder I am there. Actually sitting on sofa with cat
  • Options
    Holmes flicks it, chases his own flick. Wallace gets it... to Dawson, to Crooks, to Toffee, but Byrne gets in there... they cross, Bishop lets it run. Clark, inside to Van Veen, crosses... Dawson to Van Veen, Aribo closes down... swings it in, Bishop wins the header... Hopper!? No chance. We clear. They rebuild, all the way back to Daniels.
  • Options
    70'
    Tex wins the header, to Mirfin, to Bishop, to Mirfin, under pressure! Toffee forward toDawson, to Madden, into the box, Tex makes a great tackle. Corner!
  • Options
    kimbo said:

More like 908
    Technically as a season ticket holder I am there. Actually sitting on sofa with cat
    Cannot be better than sitting comfortably with pussy in your lap
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    72'

We defend in numbers, inswinger. Ulvestad wins it. Cleared. They get it back, bad cross. Goal kick to us.
  • Options

As you sow, so shall you reap.
  • Options
    kimbo said:

More like 908
    Very wise, I hope your cat doesn't have a season ticket :smile:
  • Options
    C'MON jimmy - keep going mate, we need something to get behind
  • Options
    ross1 said:

kimbo said:

More like 908
    Ross you do know Kimbo is a lady :blush:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

ross1 said:

kimbo said:

More like 908
    Ross you do know Kimbo is a lady :blush:
    Sorry Kimbo
  • Options
    73'
    Commentators say both teams changed formation and Hopper has made a difference.

They have it, into our box, but Byrne gets a foot in, throw in to them. We are under pressure. Aribo closes Crooks down, infield to Wallace, looking for Dawson, to Wallace, he finds Dawson again. Surrounded by us, Ricky wins it, runs away like a loony, takes on Hopper, to Novak under pressure from Clark, they get it. Hopper to Van Veen, goes long, Tex gets it. Throw to them though.
  • Options
    folder said:

C'MON jimmy - keep going mate, we need something to get behind

Oi Oi easy tiger :wink:
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    1-1.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!