Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Scunthorpe - Official Match Thread (7/3/17)

Comments

• Options
    JJ OK
  • Options
    78'

Drop ball. I was on Tinder, missed something there. Throw in. The ball is kicked by someone, and then it rolls along the grass. Madden has it, that's... No it's with Rudd. My god this is hard work.
  • Options

Really want to swear loads right now

Come on Weegie, teach us loads of Dutch ones. It'll be cathartic AND educational.
  • Options

Go for it! release the beast :)
  • Options
    80' Novak is off for Watt.
  • Options
    Chix takes a throw. To Watt. Crooks wins it, to Hopper, to Toffee, Byrne makes the tactical foul.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Welling beat Bromley 1 0 in the Kent Cup and will play us in the semi final.
  • Options
    Come back Andy Nelson, all is forgiven.
  • Options
    This is when we need our manager to come up with a tactical masterstroke ... come on KR, you know you can ... we all believe in you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Go for it just mute your phone / tablet :wink:
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

80' Novak is off for Watt.

I dunno - maybe he was knackered - you'd have to ask Knobbo
  • Options
    Bugger going to miss play offs by two points now !
  • Options
    Byrne booked
  • Options
    Tried but spell check doesn't like it.
  • Options
    Jackson wins a tackle, Tex clears, Watt heads, to Holmes, to Watt... GO ON! Wallace intercepts before Watt can shoot. Commentators made me excited there. I blame them for this moment of enjoyment.
  • Options
    Current odds

Charlton 13/2
    Draw 2/7
    Scunthorpe 6/1
  • Options

Bugger going to miss play offs by two points now !

Don't worry, all will be fine. We score in 4 minutes time.
  • Options
    82'
    KAG is coming on. We have a throw in our half. Chix. Clark gets it, Jacko wins it, Crofts to Watt, Jacko wins two tackles, Crofts to Aribo, he can't keep it in, Scunny have it. Attacking. Dawson is tackled by Ulvestad, but he gets fouled by EA Sports John Madden 2017.

FK taken, to Watt. Toffee wins it, Tex gets it, to Konsa. Toffee now has it, down the line to Hopper, Tex closes, Toffee is fouled by Ulvestad. Yellow card.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ulvestad booked
  • Options
    Thanks for the memories cafc....johns, Reid,les berry,flash,minto,Whyte,bowyer,hales,mendonca,Rufus.....so sad, so sad - (fin)
  • Options
    C'mon Charlton. Lets get another goal and win a match ffs.
  • Options
    84'
    They are winning the midfield battles.

Free kick. Swung into our box. Van Veen. Ulvestad clears to Watt, to Byrne on the run, to Watt, bad ball. They get it back. Like so many contestants on Tipping Point, we are wasting the counters.
  • Options
    KAG on for Holmes
  • Options
    KAG is on for Ricky, who is a bit tired.
  • Options
    We haven't had a sending off in a while. Any takers?
  • Options

I'm in the Long Pond. So, not in Prague. Just could not face it. I think it's the first time I could have gone to a home game, but chose not to, since the early Selhurst games.

Glad we are winning. I just cannot face Div 4. COYR.

SE London Camra pub of the year 2017 !

@Riviera apparently only found out this evening.
  • Options
    Subs just far too weak. No depth in squad.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!