Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Walsall - Match Thread

Comments

• Options

Meire not there...

Probably topping up her tan
  • Options
    Long ball from Ethers, MCarthy to Jackson, back to McCarty but Konsa cuts it. Throw taken, to Morris, Crofts is beaten, so is Ricky, back to McCarthy, back to Laird, long ball but Byrne clears. Ulv breaks, takes ages, they recover. OConnell got it out to Oz, and we were lucky to get an offside call.
  • Options

Meire not there...

Holiday or made redundant/sacked?
  • Options
    Unexpected 150 mile round trip for me this morning. Ariived back

To put it into perspective; Oztumer just had a header in the box, completely unmarked he was

We can't handle their big players...
  • Options

Meire not there...

Is this what Rik's post was about?
  • Options
    We attack! Ulv out wide, crosses, Watt tries to volley but misses. They clear. McCarthy on the attack, they slip over! Crofts has it, looks for Ulv, to Byrne, and now Chix on the right hand side now. Bad ball to Ulv, but he recovers. to Crofts, to Holmes now on the left. Crosses, Laird blocks. We get a throw halfway into their half.
  • Options
    Robinson uses the moment to give Page instructions. Taken, Holmes to Page, looks for Aribo, cut out and cleared, Tex gets it. To Byrne, to Aribo, bad touch, Aribo gets it to Watt, we lose it and pressure, get it back with Ulv. To Page, great ball into the box, Watt can't reach it.
  • Options
    KR just shouted at Page that he has one more chance. Not happy that he isn't overlapping on the wing
  • Options
    @JiMMy 85 I know where you are coming from. Many of us have been drive to use pain to awake from the nightmare that is Charlton under Duchatalet. Trust me, it's better to try and get through the games without damaging yourself.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Sounds like a cracking game.
    How I wish I was there spending 100 quid plus to witness it live .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I just got a major splinter under my finger nail. Mother of god.

I know it's frustrating but don't scratch your head so hard mate :wink: .
  • Options

Meire not there...

Meeting with potential buyers?
  • Options
    McCarthy looks for Chambers, goes long instead. Jackson loses out to Page, to Aribo, header tennis, they get a throw. Holmes clashes with McCarthy, no free kick, they get a throw. To OConnell, to Laird, out left to Edwards, cuts inside to Osborne. Byrne does well. Back to Laird, long ball, Tex clears to Chambers. Laird tries again, but Aribo does well to break it down.
  • Options

Meire not there...

Lets hope she's on gardening leave and soon gets pruned from the SMT
  • Options
    Konsa was sloppy, and they get the ball back, but we tackle hard. Holmes looks to the left, but they get a throw. We are not countering well at all.
  • Options

Meire not there...

Meeting with potential buyers?
    Or related to the B20 tweet that she was going to be moved on....
  • Options
    Long ball, fails, goes to Jackson eventually. To Osborne, to Edwards, Byrne does well. Gets fouled, saves a corner and we get a FK.
  • Options
    I may chop my finger off. No way will it hurt any more than this.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Soon be HT, then you can sort it
  • Options
    Crofts has it, to Konsa in the middle, but closed down so back to Rudd. To Tex, inside to Ulv, no space, so beats a man and runs with it. Good tackle though, we lose it. Chix recovers it and they get a throw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Meire not there...

Who on earth will talk to Sue Perks at half time then?
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Tell me more as this game is shite...
  • Options

Meire not there...

Dubai is nice this time of year.
    Funny you should say that, an Emirates plane just flew over the Valley
  • Options
    Poor KM she needs a holiday from all these meetings. She can't take one in the summer not with all the players we will be bringing in recommended by her new best friends!
  • Options
    Oz flicked the header from the throw, and Jackson is offside. Just. We are going to be lucky to not get done by such moves in the future.

Konsa has it, to Page at LB. Forward to Holmes, but it doesn't quite work. They cut it out. Throw. Nice touch from Watt. To Ricky, cuts it back and crosses, Laird clears. Page picks it up. Morris cuts it out, another throw in their half.

Page to Crofts, he loses it and wins it, great ball to Aribo! Falls too easily, no free kick.
  • Options
    BBC journalist gone to loo, or to get a cup of tea. No update since 26 mins

at 34 mins - Charlton improving.

possession Charlton 48 % Walsall 2%
    Shots Charlton 3 with 0 on target
    Walsall 7 with 3 on target
  • Options
    Osborne in the centre circle, nice ball and JAckson has it, Byrne makes the tackle. Morris to McCarthy, to Morris, no options so back to OConnell. Crosses, Jackson loses out and Rudd gets it.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    JiMMy 85 said:

Whoever is sub for Jimmy85 today needs to get warmed up and have a gargle.
  • Options
    Chix tries to beat Edwards, but they block us. Aribo commits a silly foul.

0-0 after 40 mins.
  • Options
    vff said:

BBC journalist gone to loo, or to get a cup of tea. No update since 26 mins

at 34 mins - Charlton improving.

possession Charlton 48 % Walsall 2%
    Shots Charlton 3 with 0 on target
    Walsall 7 with 3 on target

He must be meeting up with CAFC Live, nothing for 8 minutes
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!