Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Walsall - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Bolton now two up at Fleetwood
  • Options
    Rochdale winning at MK Dons
  • Options
    2 out of 5 of my accy losing already after 15 mins
  • Options
    Ethers goes long. Konsa wins it ahead of Jackson, McCarthy goes longer, we clear. Morris has it, to McCarthy, to Oz, deep in our half, Watt does well to break it down and looks for Chix, doesn't work, they get it back. Watt is working hard they say.

McCarhty ahs it, Aribo does brilliantly to tackle, to Watt, backheel to Holmes, they recover. We had a nice moment there.

Byrne has it, takes on Edwards, crosses.... misses everyone, they get a throw in their half.
  • Options
    I wonder if KR has made less than 4 changes between any 2 games yet?
  • Options
    I just got a major splinter under my finger nail. Mother of god.
  • Options
    they get a free kic. FUCK THIS HURTS.
  • Options
    They throw it forwards, doesn't work, GK to us. I need some tweezers so bad.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Is your keyboard made of wood?!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Is your keyboard made of wood?!
    Talk about living in the dark ages. How old are you Jimmy?
  • Options
    Byrne wins a header, we get a throw. OUCH.

Byrne takes it, to Crofts, under pressure back to Crofts, to Tex, switches left, Page can't do enough and Chix recovers it. To Crofts, foul by Osborne.
  • Options
    We will win!
  • Options
    Ball down the line, Chix offside. They have a free kick just inside their half. OConnell takes. Lofted forward to Jackson, straight through to Rudd. To Byrne, carries it, looks for Holmes, fails, Crofts has to commit a foul to slow it baxk down.
  • Options
    Im sitting on a wooden chair. I tried to adjust my sitting position and bam, splinter up my nail. It hurts so bad I am in tears.

But I'll keep typing. I swear it.
  • Options
    Edwards takes a throw, to Laird, long ball to Oz but Rudd gets there. that's happening a fair bit.

He rolls to page on the left, to Crofts in the middle. Forward, but Chambers gets it, Crofts recovers to Chix on the run, through ball to Aribo... no dice. Watt is furious being fouled of the ball.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Im sitting on a wooden chair. I tried to adjust my sitting position and bam, splinter up my nail. It hurts so bad I am in tears.

Charlton or a fucking great splinter under the nail?

Which hurts the most?
  • Options
    To put it into perspective; Oztumer just had a header in the box, completely unmarked he was
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Heroic...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Meire not there...

Alarm didnt go off
  • Options
    It's on my index finger too. Mother of Jesus.

We have it, Holmes turns nicely, makes a good run, crosses... McCarthy blocks, we have a corner.

Holmes takes it, Ethers gets it. Fast throw to OConnell, early ball fails and it goes all the way to Rudd.
  • Options
    The game has now evened out into equal shitness
  • Options

Meire not there...

Taking the double booking /prior engagement bluff to the extreme
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

The game has now evened out into equal shitness

KR tactics, make the opposition play as bad as us and then we have a chance
  • Options
    Pass back to their keeper surely? What fucking game is this ref watching
  • Options
    Byrne out wide on the right, looks for Aribo.. nice try, doesn't work. Again.

Edwrds throws it to McCarthy, gos long, Tex wins it to Byrne, to Ulv, goes back to Tex, back to Rudd. Short to Konsa, who carries it. Looks for help. Holmes says "give it to Page!" so he does. Beats Oz, and McCarthy, but Chambers covers it. Back to Ethers.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Heroic effort. At least the pain is a partial distraction to what is happening in the game.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Meire not there...

Dubai is nice this time of year.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!