Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Walsall - Match Thread

Comments

• Options

i hope holmes is injured in some way otherwise this clown is more clueless than i thought

Far be it from me to defend Robinson but on Tuesday Holmes put in an immense shift and must have been exhausted. I don't say this lightly and would normally expect a professional to be capable of two lots of 90 in a week. However I was there and Holmes really did work exceptionally hard.

Therefore it could be tactical to use him as an impact player today as he has had previous success in that role..
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Hanlan back from Bromley it seems...
  • Options
    ads said:
    We still have an owner who believes in his infallibility?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

i hope holmes is injured in some way otherwise this clown is more clueless than i thought

Far be it from me to defend Robinson but on Tuesday Holmes put in an immense shift and must have been exhausted. I don't say this lightly and would normally expect a professional to be capable of two lots of 90 in a week. However I was there and Holmes really did work exceptionally hard.

Therefore it could be tactical to use him as an impact player today as he has had previous success in that role..
    We are playing two games a week. Resting our hardest-worker makes sense. Pretty sure there's a thread or two that covers our club's propensity for over-exerting our best players.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

But Holmes is starting. @moutuakilla accidentally posted the line-up from the Millwall game in January.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

LenGlover said:

But Holmes is starting. @moutuakilla accidentally posted the line-up from the Millwall game in January.
    Time warp!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

sammy391 said:
    white smoke, new pope ... we are being taken over by the Vatican!
    Probably not. But it might be Airman's way of signalling some sort of announcement is imminent...

• Options
    Just played Highway to Hell on the tannoy - YCNMIU
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    cafc-west said:

stonemuse said:

sammy391 said:
    white smoke, new pope ... we are being taken over by the Vatican!
    Probably not. But it might be Airman's way of signalling some sort of announcement is imminent...

Could be news of the dark side blowing smoke up a certain person's jacksie again :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Playing piggy in the middle during warm up with Jay Desilva - the big boys kept knocking it above his head.
  • Options
    Body language in warm up best in a long time. 80% up for it.
  • Options
    Getting nervous now - my panini came but it was chicken and cheese. I'd never order such a monstrosity. Chicken and lemon Mayo thanks. Not sure how long this will take...
  • Options
    That's 20% better than normal.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Think he's referring to the voice of the scally. ??
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    White smoke of surrender?
  • Options
    Nick Pope coming back?
  • Options
    No smoke without fire. They're selling up peeps.
  • Options
    Smoke on the water, fire in the sky

They asked me how I knew
    That my love was true
    I of course replied
    Smoke gets in your eyes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Teams are out... line ups being read out etc.

• Options
    Mis-placed apostrophe in VOTV, have to re-print?
  • Options
    My panini is untoasted and I am furious.
  • Options
    Good morning all from sunny California. Three points today please. COYR!!!!
  • Options
    C'MON CHARLTON
    C'MON CHARLTON
    C'MON CHARLTON

Up the Addicks
  • Options
    We lost the toss, attacking the covered end... and we are off...
  • Options
    Watt loses out to O'Connell. Back to Etheridge in goal. That's a fucker to type that name. I'll have to change that.
  • Options
    Just before kick off
  • Options
    Byrne clears. Chambers gets it, Crofts gets in the way, but Walsall get it, back to Ethers.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Well the win on Tuesday has put a few people off coming today....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!