Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Bradford match thread

Chicksen right-back, Jackson sitting, Crofts and Fred also sitting, Holmes presumably standing, two up front, let's go.

Commentary to be provided by the occasional snort of derision from those present

Comments

• Options
    Why not play Konsa RB and Chicksen LB?
  • Options

Why not play Konsa RB and Chicksen LB?

Konsa is on the bench
  • Options
    Konsa has a bad ankle and probably shouldn't be on the bench. 'He can do ten minutes' says Robbo optimistically
  • Options
    Bradford fans in good voice at London Bridge - could be a quorum in the Jimmy Seed tonight, boosting the total attendance to one and a half quora (officially 10,250).
  • Options
    No Byrne?
  • Options
    Is Aribo injured? Hes on my train...
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Super sub Da Silva, 1st name on the teamsheet again.

About time he had another chance...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That teamsheet looks like Gobby threw 18 names in the hat - and the 11 names that were picked out first get to start.

Formation and tactics? We'll make them up as we go along.

• Options
    C'mon you rip roaring free scoring well marshalled fully funded Addicks...
    (message for Admin purposes ONLY)
  • Options
    Seeing as Bradford are also on a bad run, I can see us winning this 0-0 tonight.
  • Options
    That team sheet must be an editable template where everything can be changed except the last substitute
  • Options
    Dasilva must be nearing some sort of record for being in most matchday squads and least minutes played.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Still a whole 25 minutes before K/O but currently you couldn't fill the white seats spelling out "The Valley" in East Stand
  • Options
    See eveyone slags Roland off BUT he knew what he was doing buying all those new seats. Nothing worse than customers coming along and scuffing them up!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Looks like 4-4-2 to me from the lineup. Anyone watched the Robinson before the game video at all?
  • Options
    Played a Town called Malice on the tannoy - YCNMIU
  • Options

Still a whole 25 minutes before K/O but currently you couldn't fill the white seats spelling out "The Valley" in East Stand

Ooo you can see me... Right towards the front of the A
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its a 5 flag (in front of the East Stand) match.
  • Options
    Gobby on the screen without sub titles - anyone understand what he said - something about formations and the game plan.
  • Options
    Less than 10 minutes to go and there is less than 2000 here - believe me I know about these things - I used to follow Halifax Town!
  • Options

No Byrne?

Crashed and Byrned by Gobby tonight.

• Options
    Unless there are a couple of thousand fans at the bar this is the worst attended Charlton match I have ever been to
  • Options
    sm said:

Less than 10 minutes to go and there is less than 2000 here - believe me I know about these things - I used to follow Halifax Town!

Don't lie, I've counted everyone , theres 2023 in here atm
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Looks like 4-4-2 to me from the lineup. Anyone watched the Robinson before the game video at all?

I reckon so, too. 4 in Row P, 4 in Row K, 2 in Row C
  • Options
    I'm happy to provide some sporadic updates in a bit. But I'm on my way back from the airport. About 15 mins till I'm home and then I need some food. After that I'll try and add something.
  • Options
    Done Holmes 1st goal, 2-2.

That's about 3/1 with the in ground bookies!
  • Options
    Has anyone commentated from inside the ground before?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!