Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Bradford match thread

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    Superb reaction from Charlton in the second half. Bradford barely got out of their half. Best half all season apparently!
  • Options
    Thanks to all those who did updates.
  • Options
    Thanks all , Will​ take the draw.
  • Options
    Thanks all! get liking my comments. Dont wanna harm my Like:comment ratio! ;)
  • Options
    Crackerjack!
  • Options

JJ last min winner anyone? Think I'd Jizz my pants if that happened!

Is that you saying that Canters, or were you quoting the radio?
  • Options
    Now that is a decent performance. 1-1 but should have won that.
  • Options
    Good draw against one of the top teams. Happy with a point but sounds like we were unlucky not to get all three. Thanks for all the updates from all those contributing.
  • Options
    Stig said:

JJ last min winner anyone? Think I'd Jizz my pants if that happened!

Is that you saying that Canters, or were you quoting the radio?
    That was me! My man love for the skipper knows no bounds! :p
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks to all of you lovely peeps for the updates...
  • Options
    League One's two most drawingest teams draw, but we should have won.
  • Options
    Just looked at the league table. Didn't realise we were still in horrific danger of going down. Thought we had pulled out of it - we are in all kinds of trouble.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Thanks @Leeds_Addick 1st half, Canters 2nd half, Alwaysneil, Ross1 for the tweets, those reporting in from the ground and anyone else I may have omitted.
  • Options
    Teams below caught us up or overtook us. If Port Vale start to win, we need to get worried.
  • Options
    supaclive said:

Teams below caught us up or overtook us. If Port Vale start to win, we need to get worried.

And they have games in hand...think will be OK though.
  • Options
    Over to the post match thread, or some bollocks like that! I'll let @i_b_b_o_r_g do the modding...
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Over to the post match thread, or some bollocks like that! I'll let @i_b_b_o_r_g do the modding...

Don't bank on it but he will look into it for sure :wink: .
  • Options
    Were 15th but only 4 points above 20th.

Possession
    Home44%Away56%
    Shots
    Home15Away11
    Shots on Target
    Home3Away4
    Corners
    Home6Away6
    Fouls
    Home14Away18
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounded a lot more dominant than the stats suggest!
  • Options
    supaclive said:

None of the bottom 4 won. At least 9 points clear of them with better goal difference.

We are really going to have to be awful to get into real trouble.
  • Options

supaclive said:

None of the bottom 4 won. At least 9 points clear of them with better goal difference.

The bottom 3 can't catch us, but the fourth bottom could.... I don't think we will get relegated, but I'd like to see us win a couple of games sharpish!

• Options
    supaclive said:

supaclive said:

The bottom 3 can't catch us, but the fourth bottom could.... I don't think we will get relegated, but I'd like to see us win a couple of games sharpish!

Take your point entirely. But Port Vale will be playing twice a week now until the end of season. I doubt they have got the resources to do that and constantly get results.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!