Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Bradford match thread

Comments

• Options
    62' McMahon is booked for a deliberate handball inside the Charlton half. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    63' The Addicks faithful are really getting behind their side at the moment. COME ON! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Weve been getting runners in behind them more this half which is making us much more dangerous.
  • Options
    Freddy shoots wide!
  • Options
    63' Close! Ulvestad drills a couple of yards wide after brilliantly turning away from two men. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Gotta make one of these chances count! gonna cost us!
  • Options
    '' We are peppering their goal at moment''
  • Options
    Robb's half time talk seems to have improved our performance. Still, plenty of time to stuff it up with poor subs eh?
  • Options
    How we haven't scored again i don't know
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    65' A lovely run from Watt wins us a corner... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Ulvestad gets a shooting opportunity and just wide. Really sustained set of pressure on the Bradford goal. Noise from the covered end.
  • Options
    We are remarkably shit are we not?
  • Options
    Need to score while were dominant. not allowing them out of their half but have to make it count! COME ON CHARLTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Crofts cuts watt off and TWWW is angry at him!
  • Options
    Really need to put another goal away here otherwise this will all fizzle out. COYR
  • Options
    65' Bradford get it clear. Still 1-1 here. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Crofts buggers up Watt's attempts to get a shooting opportunity.
  • Options
    COrner, bit of backwards and forward. I have no clue whats going on. In other news I'm out of Fruit Pastills still no more reds! all greens Yellows and oranges!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Holmes crosses, to Watt, Teixara not enough on it and cleared.
  • Options

Tonight's attendance 9,326.
    Thanks to the 326 that have travelled from south east London.

932 Bradford fans + 6 CAFC customers makes 9,326.
  • Options
    AFC2-0MK
  • Options
    Glad we're back in the 1-1 draw business. Last few weeks had been a wild ride...
  • Options

Glad we're back in the 1-1 draw business. Last few weeks had been a wild ride...

Almost like Slade never left!
  • Options
    Bury 2 Bristol R 0
    W/dons 2 MK 0
  • Options
    Novak sounds like he is playing pretty well. Some mobility and everything. Just score though man.
  • Options

COrner, bit of backwards and forward. I have no clue whats going on. In other news I'm out of Fruit Pastills still no more reds! all greens Yellows and oranges!

Greens and yellows? Must be the Norwich pack.
  • Options

Hold your nose while you swallow. You won't even taste it.
  • Options
    Ate too many fruit pastills. Doesnt feel great! shouldve listened to my mother.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!