Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Bradford match thread

Comments

• Options
    Bradford have a cross from deep but chicksen manages to head it back to gk
  • Options
    @Leeds_Addick are you listening online? I think you should handle this if so, is impossible to watch and commentate
  • Options
    Leuth said:

@Leeds_Addick are you listening online? I think you should handle this if so, is impossible to watch and commentate

Yeah, on BBC Leeds though because CAFC player is always a bit behind for me

That means comms is gona be a bit bradford biased
  • Options

Great support from Bradford

Is that more than we have...??
    Like everything else this season ... it's a draw.
  • Options
    Bradford have ball in addicks half, go for shot from a way out but goes straight over the bar
  • Options
    We can't get out of our half apparently
  • Options

Reports coming in that the Red Ball chopper just landed in the centre circle and out stepped Elvis Presley!

What did he sing?
    Suspicious Minds
  • Options
    Thanks lads
  • Options

We can't get out of our half apparently

Master tactician that Robinson fella...
  • Options
    We move the ball out left towards Watt, he turns and lays ball out wide, back to watt, we try to turn and get the shot away but cleared by meredith(?)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    @Leeds_Addick I know it's cheeky but any chance of you downlowding this app below and putting the commentary over the Internet?
    http://mixlr.com/darryl1974/
  • Options
    We're in possession again, floated cross but easy catch for their gk
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

@Leeds_Addick I know it's cheeky but any chance if you downlowdi g this app and putting the commentary over the Internet?
    http://mixlr.com/darryl1974/

Can't as I'm listening on an actual radio mate, can't get it online wherever you are apparently, sorry
  • Options
    Rudd goes long to Novak
  • Options
    Our pitch has a nice zip on it according to them, cheers roly
  • Options
    Bradford get another cross in, cleared by Jacko, back to them, challenge from holmes, seems like a bit of a scuffle, we get fk
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Reports coming in that the Red Ball chopper just landed in the centre circle and out stepped Elvis Presley!

What did he sing?
    It's now or never :wink: .
  • Options
    Holmes floats fk in, header away by bradford, back to holmes, gets another cross in, headed back out by bradford, bradford win it and play an ambitious long ball, comes to nothing
  • Options
    @JamesSeed is not going to be happy with those earlier pics - looks like someone's nicked the roof off the Jimmy Seed Stand...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rudd kicks forward, bradford win it, bradford run down the middle, meredith towards edge of box, plays it out wide, they play a ball in but cleared
  • Options

Our pitch has a nice zip on it according to them, cheers roly

Got to be better than grass, having a zip.
  • Options
    @leeds_addick seems to have this covered all I'll leave it to him. Happy to take over later if needed....
  • Options
    Bradford playing it around the middle. "Stunning football" apparently. "Charlton can't get near us". "Testament to how good the pitch is"
  • Options

@leeds_addick seems to have this covered all I'll leave it to him. Happy to take over later if needed....

You can do 2nd half if you like?
  • Options
    C'mon Addicks... get the ball!
  • Options
    Valley Floyd road coming over commentary fairly loud!
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Bradford playing it around the middle. "Stunning football" apparently. "Charlton can't get near us". "Testament to how good the pitch is"

and how shite we are
  • Options

You can do 2nd half if you like?
    Sounds good. Gives me a chance to work out how to log in on my laptop...
  • Options
    We now have a free kick in bradford half, whipped in but headed away, watt picks it up, half volleys a cross in but goes out for a throw
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!