Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• How long before the Aussie takeover?.
  • Let's go round again..........

..............Maybe we'll turn back the hands of time
    Let's go 'round again
    One more time (One more time)
    One more time (One more time)

(Couldn't resist, sorry! Embarrassed that I even know the song tbf!! :smiley: )
    Why? classic song. AWB are a great band.
    Personal taste mate, that's all. Not my idea of a classic, but that's all subjective of course and is for another thread!

If not next week ......

February...2019

Or once it's known what division we're in next season.

Imminent.
  • Done deal I heard
  • It will be completed after two weeks.

Unfortunately, I don't know which two.
  • When either RD or the Aussies compromise on price, if the rumours are true
  • Sponsored links:

• ‘Not pulled out / Not walked away’ doesnt really tell you anything as they are stationary, and have been for a while.

They have not yet ‘walked to’ anything.

The Aussie bid will remain stationary until the club is sold, either to them or someone else.

This has been going on 18 months. It could easily go on for years. GM has said ‘we’ve not walked away probably 20 times so far. That could easily quadruple imo.

showaddywaddy have done the moon and back 20 times over now
  • Just as well the Aussies aren’t Catholic.
  • ‘Not pulled out / Not walked away’ doesnt really tell you anything as they are stationary, and have been for a while.

So you or I are as close to buying the club as the Aussies? I'd say they have 'walked to' something, in they they've been trying to buy the club and have spent a fortune doing it.
  • edited September 2018
    Uboat said:

‘Not pulled out / Not walked away’ doesnt really tell you anything as they are stationary, and have been for a while.

So you or I are as close to buying the club as the Aussies? I'd say they have 'walked to' something, in they they've been trying to buy the club and have spent a fortune doing it.
    Effectively, yes. They could have spent £20 or £20m on lawyers, searches, DD etc in the preparation to purchase, but they are appear to be no nearer to owning it than you or I @Uboat (I personally think we need at least two others in our consortium mate)
  • Page 1248 so expect big news
  • Done deal I heard

Really? Aussies or another?
  • Done deal I heard

So, Do the Aussies now have the money or is it a mystery buyer?
  • I think NLA may have his tongue in his cheek
  • Firmly in my cheek
  • Firmly in my cheek

Just as long as it's your cheek and not mine, mate : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Firmly in my cheek

Exactly. We all know it's #donedeal if something has actually happened.
  • Uboat said:

Myself and my friends are very grateful for whatever James Seeds puts out and look forward to his news. Really cant understand why he take so much flack.

Agree. Some very odd people on here.
    Move on
  • Uboat said:

‘Not pulled out / Not walked away’ doesnt really tell you anything as they are stationary, and have been for a while.

Effectively, yes. They could have spent £20 or £20m on lawyers, searches, DD etc in the preparation to purchase, but they are appear to be no nearer to owning it than you or I @Uboat (I personally think we need at least two others in our consortium mate)
    Well you're wrong there. I'm the Duke of Westminster.
  • Now that Lookman was not transferred, that issue should be off the table now.
  • Uboat said:

Absolute rubbish, unless of course you've just won the lottery and decide you want to buy it blind with no contract, no due diligence and not instructing any lawyers. In which case, what's stopping you?
  • Hanging on a telephone
  • Hanging on a telephone

Cindi Lauper?
  • shirty5 said:

Hanging on a telephone

Cindi Lauper?
    Blondie
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!