Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Nooooo! cannot let it go off page 1
  • Let it go...i'm pretty sure if it drops off page 1 we'll know to fish out this thread should we get any actual takeover news.

FWIW I think we're back to square one. The fact this week RD has allowed Bowyer to bring in Cullen AND Ward AND no outgoings suggests a possible change of strategy? Has RD now resigned himself to the fact nobody is buying the club anytime soon so it was necessary to bring in two more loans to bolster the squad to try and make another push for the play offs? Not by spending money lets not get carried away but by at least bolstering the squad as he did last season bar a striker or two.

2 in and 0 out this week is one of the best finishes to a transfer/loan window in recent times and while certainly doesn't suggest a wind change at the club is there perhaps a change of strategy going through RD's mind and is it because there are now actually no buyers at the table anymore? Does RD now believe we will only be sold as a Championship side? I'm pretty sure we'd all have expected a departure or 2 had we been told we'd sign 2 this week.
  • I'd share the latest news from Jimmy Seed's contact but most of you aren't interested : - )
  • I'd share the latest news from Jimmy Seed's contact but most of you aren't interested : - )

Oh go on...you know it makes sense!
  • cafcwill said:

I think the Lookman factor is being overlooked. It's the last real bit of income Roland is due to receive from the club.

Next week could be interesting if it becomes a factor

I don't believe that this has any bearing on the take-over.
    Like most of the rubbish of this thread.

No Millwall news here please ;-)

Tease...of course we’re interested...
  • Remember when these were as shyte as us.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45256691

Lucky b"""""""s!!!

Good news or bad, positive or negative, happening or not, delete whatever is applicable please, thank you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Let's go round again.

• I wonder what SCP is thinking...?
  • Let's go round again..........

..............Maybe we'll turn back the hands of time
    Let's go 'round again
    One more time (One more time)

(Couldn't resist, sorry! Embarrassed that I even know the song tbf!! :smiley: )
  • Solidgone said:

I wonder what SCP is thinking...?

Whats this 442 malarky?
  • Solidgone said:

Out of the spivs frying pan into Roland's fire?
  • Let's go round again..........

..............Maybe we'll turn back the hands of time
    Let's go 'round again

(Couldn't resist, sorry! Embarrassed that I even know the song tbf!! :smiley: )
    Why? classic song. AWB are a great band.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2018
    Solidgone said:

He was thinking RD is a liar. Just before this, RD had been having a go at him about the squad, tactics and players who weren't good enough according to "expert analysis". Then in public he was singing Powell's praises as a great coach.
  • Has anyone seen Murphy and Rubberbloke in the same room?
  • Solidgone said:

‘You’re going to bugger up my club, aren’t you?’
  • Remember when these were as shyte as us.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45256691

Lucky b"""""""s!!!

More like clever bastards... Man City were in the shit were losing money and needed new owners - Their team knew that the Abu Dhabi Group were looking for a club so rather than sit on their hands, Man City approached them

Roland on the other hand is losing money and appears stupid enough to sit on his hands and wait for an investor that doesnt exist to come and pay his asking price for the club
  • Myself and my friends are very grateful for whatever James Seeds puts out and look forward to his news. Really cant understand why he take so much flack.

What news? Or is no news good news?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!