Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• chilham said:

Interesting post from Flaggy on Twitter "American Consortium Confirmed"....

Who the f@ck is Flaggy?
    Scarfy's cousin so he must be "in the know"
  • chilham said:

its a joke
  • Here's a slightly odd random question that is probably a challenge to answer directly;

Would you prefer it if Donald Trump was the new owner of Charlton Athletic and he took over from Roland tommorow?

YES/NO?
  • Solidgone said:

It's becoming increasingly worrying to me that Airman Brown has gone very quiet on this. Does this mean that it's all ground to a halt? :-(

It's a "DONE DEAL".
    It’s happening!
    Prove it.

• Dave2l said:

Here's a slightly odd random question that is probably a challenge to answer directly;

Would you prefer it if Donald Trump was the new owner of Charlton Athletic and he took over from Roland tommorow?

YES/NO?

“Fake news, the media are sayIng we have lost and that the manAger has been sacked, we have woN every gaim this colander year and all the manAgers, with my help, except for the ones I’m in lawsuits with have excelled. Covfeve. We are the bestest tEem in the Euroleague. Sad”
  • Dave2l said:

Here's a slightly odd random question that is probably a challenge to answer directly;

YES/NO?

Absolutely yes.

I would take anyone over Roland.
  • Fumbluff said:

chilham said:

Who the f@ck is Flaggy?
    You’re thinking of Alice...
    Quality

• Dave2l said:

YES/NO?

Absolutely yes.

Oyston ?
  • Fumbluff said:

chilham said:

Who the f@ck is Flaggy?
    Is that the lady Christopher Robin went down on?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave2l said:

YES/NO?

Absolutely yes.

Simon Jordan ?
  • https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2018/sep/05/hull-city-ehab-allam-emotionally-detached-fans-championship-football-league-blog

At least their owners go to some of their games, but goes to show that for people who buy football clubs, it's just about money. Us fans will always suffer their whims.
  • chilham said:

its a joke
    What is funny about this tweet please.
  • edited September 2018
    Charlton’s absentee owner Roland Duchatelet has said supporters’ protests have no effect on him but he described investing in football as “the mistake of my life”.

No effect on him? That's hard talk. He has meddled and he has messed it up for himself and us. It's time he got out of our club.

https://standard.co.uk/sport/football/charlton-owner-roland-duchatelet-investing-in-football-has-been-the-mistake-of-my-life-a3928341.html
  • RedJohn said:

chilham said:

its a joke
    What is funny about this tweet please.
    Read what the tweet is referring too.

• Who the f@ck is Flaggy?

Is that the lady Christopher Robin went down on?

Yes, in the centre circle promo. video.
  • ross1 said:
    "I drink only from the tap,” he said. “Well, from now on, they will also get water from the tap! They will not suffer thirst and they will not play worse because of it. The club is making too many losses, so we need to pay more attention to the money. Moreover, it is an environmentally friendly measure.”

An environmental issue that he took four+ years to address!?
  • Charlton’s absentee owner Roland Duchatelet has said supporters’ protests have no effect on him but he described investing in football as “the mistake of my life”.

No effect on him? That's hard talk. He has meddled and he has messed it up for himself and us. It's time he got out of our club.

https://standard.co.uk/sport/football/charlton-owner-roland-duchatelet-investing-in-football-has-been-the-mistake-of-my-life-a3928341.html

IT guy in 'I have no empathy' shock
  • Sponsored links:

• Zzzzzzzz

How is this still going on...and on...and on

Zzzzzzzz
  • T_C_E said:

ross1 said:
    "I drink only from the tap,” he said. “Well, from now on, they will also get water from the tap! They will not suffer thirst and they will not play worse because of it. The club is making too many losses, so we need to pay more attention to the money. Moreover, it is an environmentally friendly measure.”

An environmental issue that he took four+ years to address!?
    To be fair neither the players or youth players should be using disposables.

However to use it as a cost cutting measure is farcical when these bottles cost less than 12p (example) per bottle when bought in bulk
  • Anyone hearing anything new re takeover status?!
  • I want to know whether he will provide a slice of lemon with the tap water.
  • Well it certainly looks on or why would the Aussies have brought in an agent who’s currently looking around to book band for concerts?
  • Anyone hearing anything new re takeover status?!

Murray has said it's on course to be completed by February
  • edited September 2018
    Anyone in a position to confirm or deny that GM is back in The UK?
    If true, it of course doesn’t necessarily infer that it’s anything to do with CAFC.
  • Anyone in a position to confirm or deny that GM is back in The UK.....if true, it of course doesn’t necessarily infer that it’s anything to do with CAFC.

Ask @jamesseed
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!