Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Fawaz will buy us of this I am of no doubt

He may have money and he may have wasted quite a lot of it at Forest - but is he likely to pay Duchatelet's inflated asking price?
  • Wow, some touchy posters tonight
  • I’m prepared to give him a chance! Get of round and see how it goes

Agreeded. It’s the Charlton way, we finally get rid of the worst owner in football and replace him with one as bad if not worse.

Sick of it now, absolutely sick of it.
  • Scoham said:

Fawaz will buy us of this I am of no doubt

But will he learn from his mistakes?
    We will have to hope and pray like mad

Have you heard anything NLA
  • Leuth said:

Taking the criticism with a giant pinch of massive-club-itis and an even gianter pinch of casual Islamophobia

WTF!!... Who the hell has issues with his race??? - Your the first one to mention anything to do with religion that Ive seen tonight
    There was always going to be one alas.
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:

Fawaz will buy us of this I am of no doubt

Have you heard anything NLA
    Not a dicky bird but I think most of us know that if we get sold it will be quickly

Seems a bit staged to me but he certainly seems the sort of reckless person who would buy us
  • I’m prepared to give him a chance! Get of round and see how it goes

A lot of us said this about RD when Standard fans warned us. I’m not sure the EFL can pass this bloke there is a lot of attention on them at the moment.
    I can see what you’re saying but honestly, do you really think the EFL cares? They’re not fit for purpose so what are they really going to do for us to stop this happening?
  • Id be very surprised but are we sure this isnt the Middle Eastern that @RedHenry has been hinting at for months?

I know he said they were Saudi but may have got the Nation wrong seeing he said we'd know the person if the name was put in public domain, i.e. Not many Saudis out there that Id recognise by name to be honest
  • Id be very surprised but are we sure this isnt the Middle Eastern that @RedHenry has been hinting at for months?

I know he said they were Saudi but may have got the Nation wrong seeing he said we'd know the person if the name was put in public domain, i.e. Not many Saudis out there that Id recognise by name to be honest

Bin Laden, but he is rather dead.
  • wow "the always offended league" quick to get in the with the phobia bollox tonite
  • edited September 2018
    Sage said:

I’m prepared to give him a chance! Get of round and see how it goes

A lot of us said this about RD when Standard fans warned us. I’m not sure the EFL can pass this bloke there is a lot of attention on them at the moment.
    I can see what you’re saying but honestly, do you really think the EFL cares? They’re not fit for purpose so what are they really going to do for us to stop this happening?
    Fit and Proper is basically whether to find out if he's got the money and whether its legal... None of their checks are based around how badly they ran a past club just so long as they dont still have involvement

Based on that I see no reason for him to fail the test unless the EFL sensibly change the rules to look into past club involvement - Unfortunately be the same case for Roland if god forbid he chose to curse another EFL side
  • wow "the always offended league" quick to get in the with the phobia bollox tonite

Just trying to get into the mindset of the average Northern monkey, obvs

The snowflakes taking offence are the ones who've shovelled six flags and counting at some relatively mild speculation about another club's fan culture

Still, I guess this is what Charlton Life does to morons
  • Quick question...who took the photo and more importantly who was allowed to take the photo (quite blatantly as well) and put it on social media?

Is this not a “hurry up Aussies, you might miss out” plea from Roly?

It was posted by Hassan Saif, who seems to be Fawaz's equivalent of Meire. Described here as Fawaz's "eyes and ears":

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4110712/Nottingham-city-crisis-Forest-County-suffer-poor-form-takeover-trouble.html
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds like a total f***ing disaster so I assume he'll take over.
  • Quick question...who took the photo and more importantly who was allowed to take the photo (quite blatantly as well) and put it on social media?

That’s what I am saying all a bit staged don’t we think

Either that means it’s done

Or it’s a message from the current prick
    The tweet and photo came from the buyers side not the sellers

It's the very soon loading bit that says it all I really do expect him to take over now !!
  • edited September 2018

Id be very surprised but are we sure this isnt the Middle Eastern that @RedHenry has been hinting at for months?

Definitely not, red Henry talked about his firm being game changers in a positive way.

But he also said close to Man City rich. Can't have meant this bloke.

Interesting that both Instagram and Twitter posts have been taken down now.
  • FAVADDICK said:

Quick question...who took the photo and more importantly who was allowed to take the photo (quite blatantly as well) and put it on social media?

It's the very soon loading bit that says it all I really do expect him to take over now !!
    Just seen the actual tweet! Very worrying.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!