Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Chizz said:
    Not claiming to be ITK and I’m not sure how reliable the source is but he’s mates with the son of Eddie May, and he’s just told me that the takeover of Charlton is set to be completed next week before the team leave for their pre season tour of Spain. BUT don’t hold me to it at all because I have no idea how reliable he is with regards to stuff like this
    Is there a special rule that says, before a sale can go through, but after proof of funds are shown and after all necessary paperwork is lodged with the EFL, the details have to be given to close family members of Eddie May? 
    I THINK that should read " close family members of Eddie May and Lifers with whom they share a mutual respect ".

Watch this space, guys !
    What have you heard?  :o
  • Not claiming to be ITK and I’m not sure how reliable the source is but he’s mates with the son of Eddie May, and he’s just told me that the takeover of Charlton is set to be completed next week before the team leave for their pre season tour of Spain. BUT don’t hold me to it at all because I have no idea how reliable he is with regards to stuff like this
    He is the son of Eddie May.
    Wasn’t talking about reams, I was talking about someone I know who relayed the information to me that reams had said. Probably should have made that more clear
  • lets hope so the other alternative is not a valid option 
    The Aussies you mean?
    Yes 
  • Chizz said:
    Not claiming to be ITK and I’m not sure how reliable the source is but he’s mates with the son of Eddie May, and he’s just told me that the takeover of Charlton is set to be completed next week before the team leave for their pre season tour of Spain. BUT don’t hold me to it at all because I have no idea how reliable he is with regards to stuff like this
    Is there a special rule that says, before a sale can go through, but after proof of funds are shown and after all necessary paperwork is lodged with the EFL, the details have to be given to close family members of Eddie May? 
    I THINK that should read " close family members of Eddie May and Lifers with whom they share a mutual respect ".

Watch this space, guys !
    "Close family members of Eddie May and Lifers with whom they share a mutual respect, but strictly in order of likelihood to tingle". 
  • edited June 2019
    Chizz said:

Watch this space, guys !
    I'm still waiting......
  • Not claiming to be ITK and I’m not sure how reliable the source is but he’s mates with the son of Eddie May, and he’s just told me that the takeover of Charlton is set to be completed next week before the team leave for their pre season tour of Spain. BUT don’t hold me to it at all because I have no idea how reliable he is with regards to stuff like this
    Wasn’t talking about reams, I was talking about someone I know who relayed the information to me that reams had said. Probably should have made that more clear
    You sound more and more like BB (Colin) every time you post???
  • Oh no, not only has Fanny lost her tingle only for it to start up a bit again but also has also started channeling Russel Slade 😱
  • lets hope so the other alternative is not a valid option 
    The Aussies you mean?
    Yes 
    What aussies pulled out?
  • Undecided whether i want the takeover done more because

a) it will be exciting to have new owners and hopefully see investment and a return to the PL or

b) in all the excitement of it happening, fish puns will be gone for good.

b). Definitely b).
  • Sponsored links:

• Rudders22 said:
    lets hope so the other alternative is not a valid option 
    The Aussies you mean?
    Yes 
    What aussies pulled out?
    I never said that mate I said the aussies are not a viable alternative 
  • I don’t know if I am making 2+2 = 5 here......but it’s interesting that Aribo still (as far as we know), hasn’t signed for Rangers.......Mmmmmm I wonder?
  • Rudders22 said:
    The Aussies you mean?
    Yes 
    What aussies pulled out?
    Have they ever been?
  • Not enough cash to splash.
  • Disappointed with the lack of takeover gifs 
  • I don’t know if I am making 2+2 = 5 here......but it’s interesting that Aribo still (as far as we know), hasn’t signed for Rangers.......Mmmmmm I wonder?

Steven Gerrard is a better choice for Newcastle maybe that’s the deciding factor 
    You sound more and more like BB (Colin) every time you post???
    Too many Hs in the small words 
  • edited June 2019
    I don’t know if I am making 2+2 = 5 here......but it’s interesting that Aribo still (as far as we know), hasn’t signed for Rangers.......Mmmmmm I wonder?
    Gerrard's talking like it'll be done.

• Undecided whether i want the takeover done more because

a) it will be exciting to have new owners and hopefully see investment and a return to the PL or

b). Definitely b).
    It will be brill
    Dodgy medical? Nah, they’ll announce it with a pic of him and Stevie G in Portugal 
  • Sponsored links:

• Rudders22 said:
    The Aussies you mean?
    Yes 
    What aussies pulled out?
    Have they ever been?
    Imo no not from the first interest 
  • CAFCBell said:
    Monday Dalman will be announced. 
    That would be very nice
  • edited June 2019
    sam3110 said:
    Undecided whether i want the takeover done more because

b). Definitely b).
    It will be brill

Tbh I wasn’t sure brill was a fish so I Googled it and indeed it is, an ugly one but yep, deffo a fish. Cheers Sam, I know more now then I did five minutes ago.

Doesn’t excuse the continuation of the fishy bullshit though. You’re on me list.
  • Or pepper 
  • Taking all this with a pinch of salt
    Likewise, its the 1st July next week...

Is it just that bloody end of tax year thing thats making everyone think its close
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!