Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• How do people come up with this stuff?!

I'm racking my brain trying to shoe horn Lederhosen into this thread but I've got nothing.

Careful, you don't want to breech protocol.
  • Well our squad is like a Swiss cheese at the moment, full of holes...
  • No doubt, if there was a Swiss bid, the DD would go like clockwork.
  • We need to keep a Swatch out for any developments.
  • edited December 2017
    One would think that most of those boxes would be ticked by the Aussies but the most telling box that needs ticking would be who has the finances to achieve the success you mention......in which case I would imagine it wouldn’t be our Aussie friends who get that tick......unfortunately.
    Catch 22 I fancy.
  • One would think that most of those boxes would be ticked by the Aussies but the most telling box that needs ticking would be who has the finances to achieve the success you mention......in which case I would imagine it wouldn’t be our Aussie friends who get that tick......unfortunately.
    Catch 22 I fancy.

out of interest why? Muir and his Aussie mate are minted.

• Sponsored links:

• edited December 2017
    Someone help me as I'm completely lost...

* Is the second bid from a buyer that has already done DD or is this a totally new buyer and hence yet to do DD
    * If it's from a new buyer what happened to the previous buyer that supposedly did DD?

@Redhenry @Airman Brown

I appreciate we may find out more in VOTV tomorrow and if so just say (we know you're not making it up just to sell more copies!).
  • One would think that most of those boxes would be ticked by the Aussies but the most telling box that needs ticking would be who has the finances to achieve the success you mention......in which case I would imagine it wouldn’t be our Aussie friends who get that tick......unfortunately.
    Catch 22 I fancy.

out of interest why? Muir and his Aussie mate are minted.

Because it’s not been made certain that he’s involved......though come to think of it, we don’t know who has!!!
  • Someone help me as I'm completely lost...

* Is the second bid from a buyer that has already done DD or is this a totally new buyer and hence yet to do DD
    * If it's from a new buyer what happened to the previous buyer that supposedly did DD?

@Redhenry @Airman Brown

I appreciate we may find out more in VOTV tomorrow and if so just say (we know you're not making it up just to sell more copies!).

I think likely to be a new bidder who hasn’t done DD and that the first one hasn’t completely gone away, but there will be a lot of smoke and mirrors here to confuse the position.
  • Could the Swiss Alp us out of League One?

It's a mountain to climb
    As long as the interest hasn't peaked.

• edited December 2017
    What’s zermatter with everyone, this is no time for endless puns about Swiss things! It’s all a load of clock!
  • This forum's gone cuckoo...
  • I Camembert it any longer.

Taken from Frasier?

• Sponsored links:

• edited December 2017

I Camembert it any longer.

Taken from Frasier?

Could be, apparently people stiltons of one liners from that show..... hard to brielieve but true...
  • Live by the Swiss Army knife

Has there been a French offer now?
  • If it Alps, I reckon the next rumour will be along in 10 minutes!
  • Well our squad is like a Swiss cheese at the moment, full of holes...

Only time will William Tell.
  • Where have we got the Swiss rumours from? Was briefly mentioned in an article a couple of weeks back but I've seen nothing else since?

Let's hope not there's loads of jokes about the bloody French.

Yeah was only a brief offer that was placed for a few minutes before they decided to go in full retreat without Roland having time to consider it

Let's hope not there's loads of jokes about the bloody French.
    Too right.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!