Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• As Marvin Gaye once said, “What’s going on Peeps?”

Alright he didn’t say Peeps but What is going on, clicked onto CL and no 150 posts about absolutely nothing?

Is it dead as a Dodoo, have the Dead Sea Scrolls been proved right,have I fallen into the Time Tunnel, where’s Indiana Jones when you need him?

I go to all the trouble of writing a summary of what we know as of yesterday and people just ignore it and ask "what's going on?" (The answer was, according to Sly Stone, "There's a riot going on")

: - )
    I think it’s about time we did this.........

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Unn8wIQzAeE
  • Righto

Stiff upper lip

Keep calm and carry on.

V for victory
  • If and when it's getting close I wonder if we will hear or from those ITK a week before or the first we will know is when it's announced by the club.
  • I told you all. 2.15 today.
  • As Marvin Gaye once said, “What’s going on Peeps?”

Alright he didn’t say Peeps but What is going on, clicked onto CL and no 150 posts about absolutely nothing?

Is it dead as a Dodoo, have the Dead Sea Scrolls been proved right,have I fallen into the Time Tunnel, where’s Indiana Jones when you need him?

I go to all the trouble of writing a summary of what we know as of yesterday and people just ignore it and ask "what's going on?" (The answer was, according to Sly Stone, "There's a riot going on")

: - )
    I predicted a riot.
  • What time should we be at the gates for?

Will it be timed right for the game?
  • I have been ending many of my posts over the past three years with the same comment .but it would appear that douchbag has not been listening.

So once more then.

JUST SELL THE CLUB AND
    FUCK OFF
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:

If and when it's getting close I wonder if we will hear or from those ITK a week before or the first we will know is when it's announced by the club.

i'll let u know
    Cheers, mucker - I knew you wouldn’t let us down.

• cafcwill said:

Today's the day, lads!

Yeah but what time today?

I told you all. 2.15 today.

Well which is it???
    Can’t decide. Let’s just say 2.30 for arguments sake.
  • I thought Redbull would have this all wrapped up by now,is Redhenry still at level 5/5
  • Redhenry said:

I thought Redbull would have this all wrapped up by now,is Redhenry still at level 5/5

Redbull hasn't been mentioned to me
    But what about Red Bull ? ;-)
  • we're more likely to end up with Blue Cow
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

I thought Redbull would have this all wrapped up by now,is Redhenry still at level 5/5

Is there any more light you can shed on the Takeover?
  • I have been ending many of my posts over the past three years with the same comment .but it would appear that douchbag has not been listening.

So once more then.

JUST SELL THE CLUB AND
    FUCK OFF

Let’s hope he does and Donny will be the best away day out since the last one.
  • DOUCHER said:

If and when it's getting close I wonder if we will hear or from those ITK a week before or the first we will know is when it's announced by the club.

i'll let u know
    Cheers Col xx
  • Acab said:

I have been ending many of my posts over the past three years with the same comment .but it would appear that douchbag has not been listening.

So once more then.

JUST SELL THE CLUB AND
    FUCK OFF

Let’s hope he does and Donny will be the best away day out since the last one.
    Looking forward to Doncaster away.
    He will be gone by then mate I'm sure of that
  • we're more likely to end up with Blue Cow

the laughing cow knowing our luck
  • You staying for the second half?
  • cabbles said:

we're more likely to end up with Blue Cow

the laughing cow knowing our luck
    Think we’re safe as she’s now Sheffield Wednesday’s big cheese
  • PaddyP17 said:

This thread has started to read like the inner monologue of a schizophrenic

No it hasn't

Who said that?
  • CatAddick said:

Redhenry said:

But what about Red Bull ? ;-)
    I thought Red Bull would have this all wrapped up by now
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!