Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Surrey Taxi_Lad
  • When you wan to buy a house costing £200k the estate agent/seller often want to see an "agreement in principle" from a mortgage lender to assure them that you are good to purchase the property.

I'm sure if you're looking to buy something for £20m the seller will want something a bit more substantial than just your word.

Especially as with DD there is a lot of work to be done by club staff preparing documents, providing figures and forecasts etc.

In any case I understood from VOTV that Duchatelet had hired the very expensive London lawyers Mishcon de Reya https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mishcon_de_Reya

That would cost him a lot of money
    Mishcon must be updating their own Wiki page, because the 2017 accounts haven’t been loaded yet.
  • Oh hurry up Roland. I can't sit here pressing F5 for another 6 months ffs.
  • Reckon the people buying the club are finding the wait just as boring as we are?
  • Taxi_Lad said:

FFS
    What is it with Charlton Life??? Can nobody spell??
    It's Alex McLeish......
    NOT McGleish or McCleish

Just like half our own players names get mispronounced. Does my head in!!

Righto
  • Reckon the people buying the club are finding the wait just as boring as we are?

At least we can get out to break the boredom, you are snowed in up in Yorkshire aren’t you?
  • Here we go again and it's all Black Cab Boy's fault...

Wonder if he used to support Spurs?

• Taxi_Lad said:

FFS
    What is it with Charlton Life??? Can nobody spell??
    It's Alex McLeish......
    NOT McGleish or McCleish

Just like half our own players names get mispronounced. Does my head in!!

Like it matters. We all knew who he meant and that's the point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Taxi_Lad said:

Help.....
    I'm being 'Cabbled'

@cabbles I think you might finally be free.....
  • cabbles said:

bobmunro said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Help.....
    I'm being 'Cabbled'

I think not.

@cobbles will never be free.
    Gits
    So you only answer to cobbles and not cuddles these days , mental note made :wink:
  • My son said that Charlton were on SSN tonight, but he was at work and couldn't hear it. Anyone know why we were on?
  • Probably talking about the drone we are using in training. They were talking about it this morning.
  • edited January 2018
    bobmunro said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Help.....
    I'm being 'Cabbled'

I think not.

@cobbles will never be free.
    I reckon it's the same person - @cabbieles.
  • Stig said:

My son said that Charlton were on SSN tonight, but he was at work and couldn't hear it. Anyone know why we were on?

Using drones for training
  • Thanks guys. I should have known that it wouldn't have been anything important otherwise it would have been all over here already.
  • Sponsored links:

• Taxi_Lad said:

Help.....
    I'm being 'Cabbled'

@kibbles is innocent
  • edited January 2018
    As Marvin Gaye once said, “What’s going on Peeps?”

Alright he didn’t say Peeps but What is going on, clicked onto CL and no 150 posts about absolutely nothing?

Is it dead as a Dodoo, have the Dead Sea Scrolls been proved right,have I fallen into the Time Tunnel, where’s Indiana Jones when you need him?
  • Any takeover news?
  • Today's the day, lads!

Yeah but what time today?
  • Today's the day, lads!

Yeah but what time today?
  • As Marvin Gaye once said, “What’s going on Peeps?”

Alright he didn’t say Peeps but What is going on, clicked onto CL and no 150 posts about absolutely nothing?

Is it dead as a Dodoo, have the Dead Sea Scrolls been proved right,have I fallen into the Time Tunnel, where’s Indiana Jones when you need him?

I go to all the trouble of writing a summary of what we know as of yesterday and people just ignore it and ask "what's going on?" (The answer was, according to Sly Stone, "There's a riot going on")

: - )
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!