Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• So pi55ed off with duff rumours.

Isn’t Damian a but too old now?
  • I don’t know whether this is a coincidence but did you notice when this thread started to get less posts suddenly the Aussies and Kewell were mentioned which gave this thread a kick up the jacksy. And now this thread is back in overdrive I am wondering whether the prospective owners are toying with us and want to see a million posts to set a CL record of all time and making the bitesize takeover thread a mere embarrassment. Just a thought...
  • edited March 2018
    cafc_se7 said:

Bit of a catch 22 - the longer it takes for the takeover to go through the longer Bowyer and Jacko are given a chance in their new roles!

What would everybody prefer?

It would be such a shame for the Aussies to come in and immediately replace them!

We need Bowyer and JJ to stay to the end of season, because the boys will give 100%, even if we fall short.

We need Duchatelet to move on, but his track record at Standard was of having sell on clauses to benefit himself allegedly.
    When Michy Batshuayi went to Chelsea for 33 million the papers in Europe were full of Douchebag 30% cut.
    So no way won't he try to put every possible promotion clause in there.
  • Redhenry said:

I don’t know this for sure but RD will have a promotion add on to the sale price. Him waiting doesn’t stack up for me.

Even if there is a new kid on the block only just started DD as per angeldusts post ?

• What’s the record for the longest thread @AFKABartram ?
  • Addickted said:

Why has @Addickted got a Kuwaiti flag as an icon? Do you know something we don't? Or are you Peter Varney in disguise?

It's my twelfth national flag in the last ten months. I'm betting on one of them being correct.

If they're Malaysian, then I'm fucked.

Malaysian’s you say? Interesting... any more details about them, certainly plenty of cash that part of the world. I am getting really excited now.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2018
  • edited March 2018
  • Has anyone got that picture of Roland slipping over on the touchline? Can’t remember what thread it was on.
  • edited March 2018
  • edited March 2018
  • edited March 2018
    Please let today be the day!
  • Sponsored links:

• Without any inside knowledge but what has been said on here, it seems reasonable that the Aussie bid was going through because the other bidder had dropped out. To me this suggests Duchatelet holding out for the best price. If another bidder has come late to the party, you would imagine we are back to where we were. of course as others have stated, the Aussies could get peed off and buy another club at some point with all this nonsense.

I am hoping there is not another bidder, this has to get done and Duchatelet needs to crawl into a hole somewhere. disgrace of a man.
  • Addickted said:

JaShea99 said:

Has anyone got that picture of Roland slipping over on the touchline? Can’t remember what thread it was on.

Strictly Dancing on Ice :smile:
  • Addickted said:

JaShea99 said:

Has anyone got that picture of Roland slipping over on the touchline? Can’t remember what thread it was on.

Should have wrapped some duct tape around his shoes, makes them virtually non-slip.
  • Come on Roland
    Just sell the club and we can close this thread and start believing again.
  • Addickted said:

JaShea99 said:

Cheers
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!