Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• shirty5 said:

Scoham said:

Similar, but I'd say probably not the same bloke. Hairline is different and nose. Peter Marks has less hair.
    Fred from First Dates below Elliott
    Isn't that actually a well-respected CL mod? :lol:
    It's not AFKA, so no
  • Some top sleuthing going on. You lot are wasted.
  • Paul Young (not the singer) has an interesting hair style :smile:
  • What would be the situation if Roland (tragically) dropped dead before the deal was completed ?
  • edited May 2018

jac52 said:

For what it's worth I think this is the Gerard Murphy bloke.. appointed as Director for Echidna Acquisitions, which was incorporated on 30th April 2018. No other directors so not much use but maybe an indication of things actually being in motion on the assumption this is the company being used for the purchase.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11336951/officers

'Australian Football Consortium Limited' is the name given as the initial shareholders. Interesting. Or maybe not. I don't really know anymore.
    the registered address is that of CMS CAMERON MCKENNA NABARRO OLSWANG LLP, Solicitors.

Where's Arthur when you need him @MartTheTaxi
  • What would be the situation if Roland (tragically) dropped dead before the deal was completed ?

Euphoria ?

Party!
  • Sponsored links:

• What’s 10% of undisclosed?
  • 'The short-beaked echidna's diet consists largely of ants and termites, while the Zaglossus (long-beaked) species typically eat worms and insect larvae.'

Looks like Perks is going to have to get used to a new pre-match meal.

I’m not sure whether this is the right time to mention this but could we all ensure we don’t eat pangolins or their scales (athrodisiac). Thank you.

Love and Peas
    Solidgone
  • Paul Young (not the singer) has an interesting hair style :smile:
    I'd be happy with it. ;)
  • Is Bexley Duchatelet and Angel Meire and there just doing a wind up on Charlton Life???
  • From what I have seen Angeldust's info is usually pretty reliable

Bexley Boy could well be Roland, neither seem to know anything about football

Yes, but Colin is a laugh!!

Do we actually know that this has not already happened?

Hoping to have a chat with him tomorrow lunchtime so will post the good/bad news by the evening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Solidgone said:

'The short-beaked echidna's diet consists largely of ants and termites, while the Zaglossus (long-beaked) species typically eat worms and insect larvae.'

Looks like Perks is going to have to get used to a new pre-match meal.

I’m not sure whether this is the right time to mention this but could we all ensure we don’t eat pangolins or their scales (athrodisiac). Thank you.

Love and Peas
    Solidgone
    Tesco's have sold out anyway

They’re not creating an Australian premier league club ffs. They’re buying (maybe) an English football club and aiming to get it into the premier league. The bloody arrogance of the convicts astounds me at times.
  • edited May 2018

When you successfully take a football club out of administration owning their own ground and place it safely back in administration not owning their own ground a couple of years later you’ve earned the right to criticise others.

• Scoham said:

Similar, but I'd say probably not the same bloke. Hairline is different and nose. Peter Marks has less hair.
    I'm pretty sure the bloke between Murphy and Elliott is Seriously Red in about ten years time
  • You could well be right, Nappa.

We shall see.....
  • vffvff
    edited May 2018

Perhaps he was trying to force Duchâtelet’s hand. But Duchâtelet will never be blackmailed.

My guess is it was the other way round, invite Aussies who’s bid is too low , get them to wear scarves be visible , flush out people who have been waiting in wings with better bid. Roland playing a dangerous game and so far it has cost him £10mn on price and six months of extra losses.
    If Aussies only have £30mn now , how are they going to cover £1mn a month of losses.
    Maybe thats why Roland reluctant to do their deal without security on his second payment.
    The money earmarked to buy the club is likely separate to that which is earmarked for the general running of the club. I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to buy a club with all the money they have only to realise they are broke.

Perhaps he was trying to force Duchâtelet’s hand. But Duchâtelet will never be blackmailed.

My guess is it was the other way round, invite Aussies who’s bid is too low , get them to wear scarves be visible , flush out people who have been waiting in wings with better bid. Roland playing a dangerous game and so far it has cost him £10mn on price and six months of extra losses.
    If Aussies only have £30mn now , how are they going to cover £1mn a month of losses.
    Maybe thats why Roland reluctant to do their deal without security on his second payment.
    The money earmarked to buy the club is likely separate to that which is earmarked for the general running of the club. I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to buy a club with all the money they have only to realise they are broke.
    Hmmmm that has never happened before at Charlton.........
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!