Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

Redhenry said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

negotiations ongoing, could happen any day but not necessarily the aussies

How is that an update based on what RM told the trust ?
    i know but i was bored
    That's almost a flag isn't it?
    Possibly although no different to your update really
    Poor old you.
    Relax jimmy - I got an update yesterday and it was no different to what I was told 10 days ago other than it could happen any day, which it couldn't have, 10 days ago. Doesn't mean it will. People can believe it or not, up to them, just passing on what I have been told, like you. Probably shouldn't have bothered yesterday as no real change but if nothing else, confirms negotiations still ongoing, like your side have said. I could have added 10 days ago that I was told there are still 2 consortiums, aussies and brits negotiating, aussies trying to reduce on price previously agreed as think they have roly over a barrel now and serious doubts about how they will finance things going forwards but knew I would have been hit by a barrage of sniping, disbelief and general aggravation, which may or may not have been justified. Doesn't mean what I post isn't a genuine account of what i've been told even if I do indulge in a bit of wind uppery at the same time sometimes, which I hold my hands up to. I'm not an information service, i'm a message board poster.
    It's all about you.
    Not interested.
    That was Mcfly or Busted not Oasis :)
    Mcbusted

Dougie is a nice fella had a lovely curry with him recently
    He is. Been in my cab twice, first time he was with Ellie Goulding
  • Options
    No posts for nearly 5 hours, we'll never hit the 1,000 at this rate
  • Options
    was hoping it would slip off the front page and be forgotten - a bit like christmas as a kid - if you keep waiting for it and talking about it, it takes forever
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

was hoping it would slip off the front page and be forgotten - a bit like christmas as a kid - if you keep waiting for it and talking about it, it takes forever

And here I was thinking you were loving the attention you were getting from your fabricated bull shit
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

And here I was thinking you were loving the attention you were getting from your fabricated bull shit
    yeah, just a lucky guesser i suppose
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Its worse than waiting for Christmas ... been over 400 sleeps since the opening post already.
  • Options
    I’m done, I’m totally done. Fosu and Aribo? That’s it for me.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Oh dear....It gets worse by the day. I wonder if those that have bought season tickets would have a case for a refund as the product is not of merchantable quality - as the legal saying goes...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I honestly didn't give a shit as Ill be there in August regardless but Im getting increasingly pissed off the Potential new owners or the existing owner have not made any statement about the club.
  • Options
    Reads very much as speculation from Cawley IF Bauer is sold ... rather than anything concrete

I believe that he’ll only sell players to cover the monthly costs because ‘deadlines’ haven’t been met- aka “we all want the takeover to be implanted by June 25, otherwise I have to sell a player to cover the costs whilst the deal is on going”
  • Options
    Funny they are still in negotiations when a done deal months back but let's hope aussies can get it over the line asap
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Reads very much as speculation from Cawley IF Bauer is sold ... rather than anything concrete

I believe that he’ll only sell players to cover the monthly costs because ‘deadlines’ haven’t been met- aka “we all want the takeover to be implanted by June 25, otherwise I have to sell a player to cover the costs whilst the deal is on going”

Cawley is spot on.
  • Options
    I think it's pretty clear what's going on - rd is showing that he is quite prepared to carry on unless he gets the price agreed - whether that price is too high or not is another matter. Whether we like it or not, if u r a billionaire, u can do things on your own terms.
  • Options
    I think we can all say that not 1 person knows what is going on at our club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

"we'll be sold when we know what division we'll be in"

I will raise you sold when we know what division we are In

With the Aussies have the funds to buy us
  • Options
    I'm surprised there is still a British consortium in negotiations but maybe they are currently owners of another club, waiting to sell and therefore don't need to go through the EFL test so could happen any time if their sale goes through? Not based on any fact or anything I've been told but seems a fair hypothesis?
  • Options
    A Charlton under Duchatelet who is asset stripping & running the club for as little cash as possible doesn’t bare thinking about
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

I'm surprised there is still a British consortium in negotiations but maybe they are currently owners of another club, waiting to sell and therefore don't need to go through the EFL test so could happen any time if their sale goes through? Not based on any fact or anything I've been told but seems a fair hypothesis?

P.I.S.S.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

I think it's pretty clear what's going on - rd is showing that he is quite prepared to carry on unless he gets the price agreed - whether that price is too high or not is another matter. Whether we like it or not, if u r a billionaire, u can do things on your own terms.

Well clearly he isn’t willing to carry on unless he get the price ... he isn’t willing to find the team/club out of his own pocket let alone his technique of chalking it up as debt - so will only use player sales!
  • Options
    Sooner or later RD will run out of playing assets to strip, then it will be the training ground and he will look to sell The Valley, unless he sells the club will soon no longer exist in it's current guise.
  • Options

Bowyer is pretty outspoken and I think would have walked by now if it is fire sale and no players coming in and no takeover.

This is what Im clinging to.

Or he wants a chance at a job he wouldn't get at any other club considering his experience.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Post is stupendously sublime?

Never Daniel
  • Options
    So instead of continuing to put money in RD has decided that if he remains in charge he will cash in on the players and let the club pay its way... that route lies League Two and complete oblivion plus he would likely end up giving the club away next summer. Not sure he would be much of a poker player.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!