Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

That’s how you get a Promote Henners :-)

Wearing a diamond cardy while announcing it's a done deal every day since October?
  • Options

Asset stripping just as he did at Standard Liege. Yet the EFL just standby and watch.

I am not defending him, nor am I saying he won't at some point, but we are getting carried away at the minute. It's the middle of June and all he has done is sell Konsa, something which was to be expected.
    Stockholm syndrome, anyone?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

I’m going to The Valley tomorrow to recover the bronze bust of Jimmy Seed that sits outside the boardroom (when it’s supposed to be sited inside the main entrance where it can be seen by fans).

The family loaned it to the club in happier times, but while this regime seems intent on wrecking the club the bust can come home, and I’ll return it once new owners are in place. It’s a small gesture, but one that I hope makes a point.

I’m aiming for midday.

So what's changed then since Sunday when you told us all on here that your Australian buddy told you by text

"We're still working away at it mate. Be patient my friend"

48 hours is not very patient!
  • Options

Redhenry said:

The problem is obviously the EFL. The price must already have been agreed.

Yet Addickted said the EFL have completed the tests and the buyers have passed.

If the hold up is the EFL why isn't either party, who are both actively leaking, said so.
    Have the EFL made the result of their test public?
  • Options
    How much longer before Bowyer tells Duchatelet where to stick his caretaker job ? I suspect he’s waiting until the takeover is officially dead which seems not long to me. I would be astonished if LB is prepared to let Duchatelet make him look a mug.

If the Aussies walk I think there is a very real danger that CAFC as we know it is done for.
  • Options
    Still 20/1 relegation odds with William Hill.

Think we're looking down the barrel as a club
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

JamesSeed said:

I’m going to The Valley tomorrow to recover the bronze bust of Jimmy Seed that sits outside the boardroom (when it’s supposed to be sited inside the main entrance where it can be seen by fans).

The family loaned it to the club in happier times, but while this regime seems intent on wrecking the club the bust can come home, and I’ll return it once new owners are in place. It’s a small gesture, but one that I hope makes a point.

I’m aiming for midday.

So what's changed then since Sunday when you told us all on here that your Australian buddy told you by text

It's getting worse by the day, and I've had enough of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JamesSeed said:

I’m aiming for midday.

Hopefully there's a photographer there at the very least? Assume those with press contacts are all over it...;)
    Just want the bust back. Not phoning press.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    JamesSeed said:

shirty5 said:

JamesSeed said:

I’m aiming for midday.

It's getting worse by the day, and I've had enough of it.
    We all know that, but what's changed your tune in the last 48 hours then? Sunday, be patient, I take that as good news. Today, I've had enough.

If nothing's changed in the last 48 hours, you could have taken away that bust when we were all protesting in the car park and in the ground, so why now?
  • Options
    Relegation and maybe worse is a real possibility if Roland remains in charge any longer.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Even Powelly's joining in the asset stripping. What an appalling mess.
  • Options
    We're going to end up like Blackpool.

Just 8 players at the start of pre-season and Jose Riga back as manager!
  • Options
    Christ on a bike - does anyone else get the impression that he is about to flog everything he can and then put the club into administration?
  • Options
    In reality If there is one, or more, groups prepared to pay "in the region of" £40 million, sustain the current loses and finance a competitive championship side, the current playing staff are irrelevant. Either as a fincial asset or a playing asset.

As supporters we are rightly worried about lack of quality/numbers but if you were looking at a £200 million investment over 5 years the current squad, or lack of isn't that important is it?
  • Options
    Missed It said:

We're going to end up like Blackpool.

Just 8 players at the start of pre-season and Jose Riga back as manager!

Oh, and I forgot to mention, a complete arsebiscuit for an owner.
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:

Christ on a bike - does anyone else get the impression that he is about to flog everything he can and then put the club into administration?

dont think he will put the club in admin, but thin he will sell everything leave us with a thread bare squad of youngsters and then flog the club for next to nothing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Things seem to be getting worse daily, with CARD dividing opinions where’s the Trust? All we get is an interview with discredited Richard Murray, we need some one or something to galvanise support against this Evil man Duchatelet
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:

Just flog everything. He doesn't care about football. He did exactly the same at Standard Liege before he sold up.
  • Options

Things seem to be getting worse daily, with CARD dividing opinions where’s the Trust? All we get is an interview with discredited Richard Murray, we need some one or something to galvanise support against this Evil man Duchatelet

Excellent idea. I am right behind you.

What are we going to do?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Excellent idea. I am right behind you.

What are we going to do?
    That should be CARDS or the Trusts call
  • Options
    RD is a vindictive little yellow toothed weasel and is getting back his "losses" before he jumps ship, leaving this once well run club a husk of its former self.

Does this man not have ounce of decency? The club may not mean much to him but it means a hell of a lot to the people associated with it.

I have been quite calm through the process and whilst i still think it will go through, it has to be done soon otherwise we will struggle potentially up until January at least.

As i have said before, its RD making life difficult for everyone and doing whats best for RD. He hasn't got to like Charlton but for the sake a quicker sale and ridding himself of us, just swallow your misplaced pride and go.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

I’m aiming for midday.

Hopefully there's a photographer there at the very least? Assume those with press contacts are all over it...;)
    Just want the bust back. Not phoning press.
    Just a thought. It’s obvious that you and your family are not seeking publicity when reclaiming the bust so on that basis would the museum be a safe and appropriate haven for Jimmy in hopefully the short term ?

• Options
    Care to know more about this company or other Belgian companies

Financial data of Staprix
    2016PDF 2015PDF 2014PDF 2013PDF

Profit/Loss
    € -4.334.587 -67% € -2.603.009 -351% € -577.440 -103% € 19.516.473

Capital
    € 1.000.000 0% € 1.000.000 0% € 1.000.000 0% € 1.000.000

Equity
    € 7.902.087 -35% € 12.236.675 -18% € 14.839.684 -4% € 15.417.124

Looks like RD hasn't needed any of his own cash to fund Staprix, it had cash from 2013 on a trading profit made in this year
  • Options
    Why can't the Aussies tap up the Saudis and see if they want to invest?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!