Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Probably the highlight of the season so far, absolute chaos punches everywhere.

Which game
  • ChiAddick said:

Probably the highlight of the season so far, absolute chaos punches everywhere.

Which game
    Raiders Broncos
  • https://youtu.be/Kd1xVG6f2No

I love the way the referees chuck a couple of half hearted flags into the ruck about 10 seconds after it kicks off. Looking forward to the bad lip reading guys to get hold of the footage.
  • I am in the very, very strange position of saying Bortles is the only player keeping the Jags in the conversation vs the Cards
  • What a bloody moment for him to throw a pick. Bortles giveth and Bortles taketh away.
  • C'mon the Texans tonight (sorry Red!)...if only you'd decided to follow the Saints!!!
  • Thanks for the fantasy reminder, looking tight in 'Luzon's Laboratory' - will be 3 of us on 7-5 after this week!
  • Thanks for the fantasy reminder, looking tight in 'Luzon's Laboratory' - will be 3 of us on 7-5 after this week!

Next week the last before the play offs?
  • Yeah playoffs start week 14 and it doesn't look like I'm going to be in them!

FYI it's the 3 division winners then the next 3 best records make up the wildcards. I have no idea how the last spot is being decided though with 5 people on 5-6 before this weeks results though!
  • Yeah playoffs start week 14 and it doesn't look like I'm going to be in them!

FYI it's the 3 division winners then the next 3 best records make up the wildcards. I have no idea how the last spot is being decided though with 5 people on 5-6 before this weeks results though!

Yeah, this week 6-5 is enough for a wildcard spot - without looking at all the results this week I suspect that after the next two games 8-6 will get you safe... one or two could sneak in on 7-7.
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m just grateful for my earlier season streak, been a bit iffy in the past few weeks, saying that both of the 8-3s look like we’re losing this week.
  • I’m just grateful for my earlier season streak, been a bit iffy in the past few weeks, saying that both of the 8-3s look like we’re losing this week.

Yeah, it's pretty tight if both of you two go 8-4
  • Been a season of learning for me. Really enjoyed it though
  • I wonder if the Browns take another QB. Giants and Jets definitely will and wouldn't be surprised if the Dolphins do either.
  • I can see the Browns taking a QB on the 8th pick and trading away #1
  • sam3110 said:

I can see the Browns taking a QB on the 8th pick and trading away #1

They have to capitalise on their ridiculous draft capital this year though surely, by taking Saquon Barkley 1st overall and then a QB 8th overall or something. They have the cap space to do it and I'd much prefer a vaguely competitive Browns team than their current shitshow...
  • The Browns can pick whoever they like and they'll still be awful. It's the Browns way.
  • The Browns can pick whoever they like and they'll still be awful. It's the Browns way.

Like throwing a deck chair off the titanic
  • Officially out of the playoffs in fantasy as I can only go 6-6 now and it's not enough, somehow have had people average over 100 points a game when they play me, brutal!

Also a Redskins fan so pretty much out of the playoffs there too...
  • Sponsored links:

This. They could pick QBs @ 1&8 and still get it wrong.
  • Eli Manning benched by the Giants. Geno Smith will start against the Raiders.

Apparently it's because they didn't want to start Webb on the road to the Raiders for his first game. He'll get the start week 14 onwards. As for Eli, not the best way to treat him - Jags next for him?
  • Sounded like they told Eli they would continue to start him but then play Geno and Webb later in the game, but Eli said no point in starting him just to continue the streak, and that if they need to look at the two QB's they should start them.

Apparently it's because they didn't want to start Webb on the road to the Raiders for his first game. He'll get the start week 14 onwards. As for Eli, not the best way to treat him - Jags next for him?
    While I wouldn't mind this, his lack of mobility could very easily be highlighted behind the current offensive line (well, when it's this injury-ravaged). Bortles' mobility is an underrated asset.

Hell, Bortles in general is an underrated QB. He's not really that good, of course, but he was the only guy keeping us in it against the Cardinals, and people STILL shit on him after the game. Granted, he chokes, but that can be rectified. He's still young.
  • Good win for the Cowboys. 38-14 over the Redskins.
  • Good win for the Cowboys. 38-14 over the Redskins.

Wasn't expecting that. Dak took a while to get going for them but once he did there was no stopping them. Too many drops from Redskins receivers.