Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• How did you manage to lose that @Bigbadbozman? I only watched to HT

Absolutely baffling Red, I watched until Ht myself it was so one sided! I've seen some of the 2nd half hits looked to be a very brutal match up (even more than usual). We did set a franchise record of giving away 173 yards in penalties. Just seems this year our O is at least competitive in the first half of games but just gets shut down after that, I rally do think we need to have a change at head coach at the end of the season
    Agreed - you were controlling it and they couldn't get anything going at all. Dalton looked immense in the first half, best I've seen him play in a very long time. Strange game.
  • Much like the Chiefs my fantasy team had a good start and then crumbled.

Went from 5-1 to 7-6 but managed to sneak into the playoffs, just.
  • That Shazier injury was BRUTAL. And I'm amazed that JuJu Smith-Schuster put in another similar sort of hit on Burfict after that injury. ("Then again, it's Burfict" etc etc)

Thankfully some good news has come out of the Steelers camp IIRC, not that he's at all out of the woods.
  • Just to confirm that I’m not being an idiot, I’m not playing in fantasy this week am I?
  • How did you manage to lose that @Bigbadbozman? I only watched to HT

Absolutely baffling Red, I watched until Ht myself it was so one sided! I've seen some of the 2nd half hits looked to be a very brutal match up (even more than usual). We did set a franchise record of giving away 173 yards in penalties. Just seems this year our O is at least competitive in the first half of games but just gets shut down after that, I rally do think we need to have a change at head coach at the end of the season
    Agreed - you were controlling it and they couldn't get anything going at all. Dalton looked immense in the first half, best I've seen him play in a very long time. Strange game.
    Not being funny but his stats for the last 6/7 games would stack up against anyone in the league!
  • @cafc_harry you have a bye this week.
  • John Ross on IR for the Bengals. No catch in his rookie year.
  • Kamara our early with a suspected concussion, only reason why I was going to watch. Don’t know how long I’ll last now.
  • edited December 2017
    Decent game last night. Shame Kamara left early. I've loved watching him since his Tennessee days.

I just don't know what Matt Ryan was thinking with two of the interceptions. Julio wide open, wide open, wide open, bang, straight to the cornerback. Lucky to get the win.
  • Sponsored links:

• We were very lucky, though both QBs poor by their standards I thought. Falcons clock management at the end of the first half was shocking and yet saved them 3 points. Tough penalty at the end I thought.
  • Josh Gordon makes such a big difference for the Browns. A genuine playmaker
  • Gordon is incredible. So so good.
  • I just don’t get how that’s not a TD, I ‘get’ how the rules say it’s not but he had the ball with his elbow and knee down then the bobble goes straight on to his chest and he controls it once again.
  • Well the loss was coming, just getting it out of the way before the playoffs, of course.
  • Raiders getting demolished by Chiefs FFS

Browns currently up against Packers. Can they get first win.

49ers leading at Houston at moment.
  • We are 3 & out, I said we are 3 & out!!! Absolute crap once again and again and again.

A gain would actually be nice at some point, in fact so would a point!!!
  • Little bit of snow in the colts bills game
  • Sponsored links:

• Errrrrr.... it’s not over.
  • Some very close games this weekend.
  • Cowboys needed Vikings to win that game...
  • Can’t pretend we deserved to win it but awful to lose it after the comeback. Poor play calling and injuries killed us. First time the O-line is broken up and we give up 5 sacks. Really hope they’ve aren’t too serious.
  • The Chiefs are going nowhere fast but at least we can beat the Raiders.
  • How the fuck do the Browns do it? It's like magic.
  • Can't believe the 35 point and counting shootout between the Rams and Eagles has been snubbed in favour of a 3-0 between Jags and Seahawks...
  • Can't believe the 35 point and counting shootout between the Rams and Eagles has been snubbed in favour of a 3-0 between Jags and Seahawks...

One for the purists...

To be fair, we have a wonderful defence against one of the best QBs in the league in Wilson, and I'm finding this fascinating (if nerve-wracking).
  • Great game between the Rams and the Eagles.
  • Okay this has been a big third Q