Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• edited December 2017

Good win for the Cowboys. 38-14 over the Redskins.

Wasn't expecting that. Dak took a while to get going for them but once he did there was no stopping them. Too many drops from Redskins receivers.
    Our first three or four drives were horrendous. Luckily the defence and punt team flipped the field for us with multiple turnovers and after Switzer's 80+ yard punt return, there was no stopping the momentum.
  • edited December 2017

Good win for the Cowboys. 38-14 over the Redskins.

Wasn't expecting that. Dak took a while to get going for them but once he did there was no stopping them. Too many drops from Redskins receivers.
    Our first three or four drives were horrendous. Luckily the defence and punt team flipped the field for us with multiple turnovers and after Switzer's 80+ yard punt return, there was no stopping the momentum.
    Did seem to take them a while to get warmed up. Morris did well too. That return was exceptional. A bit of luck with one of the interceptions too but Redskins only have themselves to blame. Too many mistakes.
  • I do feel sorry for Cousins and hope he gets a decent landing spot next season, can have a very good game and still come out of it with 2 picks and be a loss. Just has no chance with the weapons around him.
  • I do feel sorry for Cousins and hope he gets a decent landing spot next season, can have a very good game and still come out of it with 2 picks and be a loss. Just has no chance with the weapons around him.

The prayer mat is out facing Mecca; the menorah is lit; the sacrifice has been made to Quetzalcoatl; I'm doing Tai Chi; and also all sorts of other spiritual shit to get him to land in Jacksonville next year.
  • Seriously though, we need to go for it NOW:

- Most of our d-line won't be around in a couple years, so 2018 would be our window to try and get somewhere near a Superbowl

- Bortles hikes in price next year and won't be worth $19m IMO. While Cousins would demand the biggest contract ever, we have to take the risk. We have the salary cap to do it.

- He's playing better than Bortles when the rest of his offense is trash. If we keep Allen Robinson (and keep him fit), then the WR game becomes a big boy play for us, backed up by Fournette and that offense is starting to look heavy.
  • Cousins to Steelers when Big Ben retires.

Before Monday night would be good!

Makes a lot of sense. I rate Josh Dobbs from Tennessee who they drafted last year but he's more of a Tyrod style QB and not sure how he'd fit in around Antonio Brown.
  • Whenever I watch Cousins playing as a Redskins fan, I know he is high up on all stats etc, I just don't feel like he is the man to lead them. I just don't have the confidence in him.
  • cafckev said:

Whenever I watch Cousins playing as a Redskins fan, I know he is high up on all stats etc, I just don't feel like he is the man to lead them. I just don't have the confidence in him.

He's a weird dude (as are a lot of the others):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPOA8_Kioxk
  • Sponsored links:

• Vikes v Falcons is a good contest. Currently 7-6
  • cafckev said:

Whenever I watch Cousins playing as a Redskins fan, I know he is high up on all stats etc, I just don't feel like he is the man to lead them. I just don't have the confidence in him.

I just don’t see him as an elite QB.
  • Get in 14-9. Offence was starting to look stagnant before that but a great drive. Now if the D can carry on as they have we should have this one.
  • Get in 14-9. Offence was starting to look stagnant before that but a great drive. Now if the D can carry on as they have we should have this one.

Keenum has been brilliant in this second half
  • Get the f*ck in. Keenum went 15 for 15 in the second. 10-2. Please let people keep doubting us.
  • The Rams, Falcons and Panthers looked like a dangerous run of games for Minnesota. It feels great to win the first two, looking forward to see how we deal with Cam next week.
  • Is Joe Flacco elite?
  • Looking rough for the Eagles.... Dare I say soon to be number 1 seed Minnesota Vikings?
  • I have no idea how, but I think I've just sneaked into the FF playoffs. Highest ave. points for AND highest ave. points against. Crazy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is Joe Flacco elite?

Elite enough to be able to wear this...

• Is Joe Flacco elite?

"World Champions"

America, c'mon...
  • PaddyP17 said:

Is Joe Flacco elite?

"World Champions"

America, c'mon...
    Think we need a new 'Bowl' to sort out this issue although I'm not sure how our National Champions Tamworth Phoenix would hold up in a decider!!!
  • Carr getting last seasons mojo back.......will The Raiders catch the last train after all!
  • edited December 2017
    Giants fire McAdoo and their GM
  • Great start from Cincinnati, Shazier looks like he has a very very serious injury hope he's ok
  • 10-0 glad I've stayed up!
  • Went to sleep at HT happy, crushed this morning
  • How did you manage to lose that @Bigbadbozman? I only watched to HT
  • How did you manage to lose that @Bigbadbozman? I only watched to HT

Absolutely baffling Red, I watched until Ht myself it was so one sided! I've seen some of the 2nd half hits looked to be a very brutal match up (even more than usual). We did set a franchise record of giving away 173 yards in penalties. Just seems this year our O is at least competitive in the first half of games but just gets shut down after that, I rally do think we need to have a change at head coach at the end of the season